Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

Hello to all! So what I added to this build:

- Settings (languages, sounds, keyboard and gamepad key settings)
- 5 initial rooms (transferred from older versions)
- Building repair system (bridge made for example)
- Simple building system (half done)
- Item boxes (made them work fine)
- Fixed the projectile speed of the slime girl.
- Finished the Lumberjack's clothes (the transformation is not drawn due to the fact that I want to change the animation).
- Added a couple of new items.
- Fixed inventory (now it has a fixed amount of items)

It seems like this is the main thing that I managed to do in a month. Unfortunately, I did not have time to finish the new monster, as there were problems with the boxes and manipulations around them.
Here is the new monster:

So, I know that there isn't a lot of stuff in this build, but I've already done enough to start making more locations and setting basic tasks for the players. For example, add new buildings and scatter resources around that need to be collected and the like.
For the next build, I have a very simple plan: make more locations, finish the building system (I did not add the ability to move built objects and destroy them), finish the clothes for the main character, add underwear for her, and add a few monsters (like neutral ones that are not will have hentai scenes, and aggressive). I will also try to make the next build in a month and if everything goes well I will probably release it even earlier.

Also, when I was making the building system, I realized that the code that I wrote can be used in any location in the game. That is, if you tweak it a little, i can make a construction mode that will turn on at the request of the player. I really don't know if it's worth doing something like this, since there are ideas for building traps in which you can catch a monster / animal, and then use it for different things. Or make such things as active objects and create them at home on a workbench.

Which option do you think would be more interesting?
Thank you for your support! Hope everything goes well for you!

Be able to build in any location

Create items and use them for special events.
31 votes total

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Could u find Chimera Zak's other game? The Village
Can. But only this:

Hey! Finally finished a normally working build! Well to the list of updates:
- Rewrote Zombie Girl dialogue (boss)
- Rewrote Lala's dialogue (quest with a basket)
- Changed attacks (now these are combo attacks and they are faster)
- New attack, fireball (opens in the castle)
- Upgrade girls - slimes AI
- Keys can now be used (open the path to the lock)
- Added two new tilesets for the castle
- Added 9 new rooms
- Added two new monster girls

- Added new CG Mabel

- The text and events are prepared (it remains only to draw the necessary CG)
It seems like everything, maybe I missed something, but it doesn't matter. There is not much left for me to do for this game, so I want to complete and release it. After that, I will have more free time that I will spend on the Forest Home (The development of the village helped my skills in both drawing and coding a lot, so the game will be much more pleasant to look at). I know that most of you are only waiting for the Forest Home, so I apologize for such a long delay.
Thank you for continuing to support me!

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Jul 14, 2017
Can. But only this:

- Added 9 new rooms

- Added new CG Mabel

It seems like everything, maybe I missed something, but it doesn't matter. There is not much left for me to do for this game, so I want to complete and release it. After that, I will have more free time that I will spend on the Forest Home (The development of the village helped my skills in both drawing and coding a lot, so the game will be much more pleasant to look at). I know that most of you are only waiting for the Forest Home, so I apologize for such a long delay.

Patreon ".zip" link don't work, at least for me

May 25, 2017
Can. But only this:

- Added 9 new rooms

- Added new CG Mabel

So I've never played or even seen gameplay of The Village before now, and playing it feels like I'm playing a knock off Eroico. Right down to some of the enemy attack patterns and sex scenes. Is this traced?

Reactions: ZithL

ZithL

Jul 14, 2018
So I've never played or even seen gameplay of The Village before now, and playing it feels like I'm playing a knock off Eroico. Right down to some of the enemy attack patterns and sex scenes. Is this traced?
I played through the entire demo, and it really does feel like its traced in some ways, or at least just unique enough to be a rip-off. The protagonist looks similar, the enemies are similar, the only difference being NPCs, CGs with text/dialogue over them, and some different sex scenes. I haven't played Eroico in a while, but Village is basically just a worse version of it atm.

NonameSir?!

Jan 9, 2022
I understand that 2.5 & 2.35 are buggy as hell but what's up with v0.01? It's the most recent Ver and yet I'm stuck in 2 room with the same monster.
Am I missing something?

May 25, 2017
I played through the entire demo, and it really does feel like its traced in some ways, or at least just unique enough to be a rip-off. The protagonist looks similar, the enemies are similar, the only difference being NPCs, CGs with text/dialogue over them, and some different sex scenes. I haven't played Eroico in a while, but Village is basically just a worse version of it atm.
Like both of the red skinned demon enemies are both direct rips from two different Eroico enemies (Minotaur and Fairy) and the alraune is a complete and utter copy paste aside from her actual sex scene. And that's just the two I can think of atm.

EDIT: Also the slime's sex scene and attack is ripped from FOBS's hammer wielding girl, the normal zombie's sex animation is ripped from Eroico's mummy girl, and the ghost girl's sex animation is ripped from Eroico's slime girl.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I understand that 2.5 & 2.35 are buggy as hell but what's up with v0.01? It's the most recent Ver and yet I'm stuck in 2 room with the same monster.
Am I missing something?
Like it was already mentioned in previous pages, it is a new engine, currently it only has a bare minimum, although the new versions will already bring in new content (e.g. female monsters) besides catching up on previous content.

May 15, 2020
Game is busted. When I'm in the part that follows the tutorial bit that tells you how to go through platforms, it sticks me in the ground and I can't move or do anything.

benheller

Nov 27, 2020
well i hope i find link for v1.9 of this game
Hi, I just have version 2.0 (has the "map-feature")

Always check the files for viruses, I checked it on VirusTotal, its safe but be sure to always check it for yourself ;)

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes