Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
I thought I had tested it and it didn't work, but fucking downed slimes heals you. However the full map is small and only has the resources to make a tent and small chest at camp, which only serve to store items and skip time, so the only content is with the enemies that are currently hanging around to lose to.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
0.06 version has a CTD at the tutorial.
after the second map it crashes. (after passing the slime girl)

and a little feedback. Loved this game. the features are spot on

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
cant get the 2.35 version working. the only thing that even looks like a game launcher is in a file called "Bloom" but the launcher itself runs a file that i can find in task manager but no game launches
what am i doing wrong? do i need to downlad a program for this thing to run?

Terradrake

May 24, 2021
Just one question, does this game contain belly inflation/cum inflation? Dont see tag for pregnancy so thats propably out....

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
Um is the my game bugged?, whenever i started the game, it just spawn me here, And at the end Theres a dead end,
I thought it was a bug so i redownloaded the file from other link, But yet it still the same

Remn

Sep 30, 2018
Um is the my game bugged?, whenever i started the game, it just spawn me here, And at the end Theres a dead end,
I thought it was a bug so i redownloaded the file from other link, But yet it still the same
You are probably playing version 0.01 which was the developers first attempt to remake the game in a new engine, the latest version (0.06) can be found a few pages back.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Hopefully the remake doesn't have that slowdown bug (or maybe just a combo of an older laptop + localized poor optimization—annoying regardless) in the room where you get the box. Did that ever get patched?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in 2.35 the fucking platforming is just god awful, like god damn man, are you supposed to just guess where you're supposed to jump? you can't see shit around you and you can't look down while in air.
great fucking animations though
literaly
EDIT: in 0.06, the game just crashes after a few stages with slimes, assuming this is the same for everyone? saw posts about it but no solution

Last edited:

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
oh wow, i had no idea this was still getting changes! uhhh... does anyone have a save? :c it doesnt even have to be a full save i think, a lot of posts in this thread are about the technical issues, but i just dont want to have to replay eeeeeeeverything before i put the game down

404good

Feb 14, 2018
in 2.35 the fucking platforming is just god awful, like god damn man, are you supposed to just guess where you're supposed to jump? you can't see shit around you and you can't look down while in air.
great fucking animations though
literaly
EDIT: in 0.06, the game just crashes after a few stages with slimes, assuming this is the same for everyone? saw posts about it but no solution
Had same issue in 0.06, but running with admin rights helped. No idea why, but it did.

Mar 16, 2021
Hello good morning everyone, I'm sorry I don't know if you can help me with this point of the game, I already saved the lizard girl at the top of the map, and it tells me that the druid is at the cross, but I have problems to get to that point, and whenever you block game bugs and spawn inside map structures, is there an easier method of getting to that point?

View attachment 1715366

Also when I arrive with the guardian of the catacombs the game bugs. Is there a patch for this?

View attachment 1715378
I also ran into this was about ask but saw your post first don't know what to do too
anyone know how to fix this?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes