Kalpas

Apr 15, 2022
1659970513191.png
Could anyone let me know how to get to the exclaimation mark as well what the gold block is? thank you

unuzki

Aug 7, 2022
Game makes me stuck on the slime level, I cant get pass it and it automatically makes me start on day 1.

XETWOHS

Nov 1, 2017
New update

Dev reworked the whole game

Changelog:

Changed all interactions between the character and the environment.

Added various environment components (elevators, physical blocks with ropes, spikes and death blow mechanics, etc.)

Changed the behavior of monsters (the basis is already made, so it is easy to add monsters)

Changed the stamina system for the player and monsters.

Added new locations (you can only play them for now)

Also a bunch of code that you won't be able to see yet (hooking on walls, air dash, fast running, etc.)

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
the latest version is actuall
New update

Changelog:

Added various environment components (elevators, physical blocks with ropes, spikes and death blow mechanics, etc.)

Changed the behavior of monsters (the basis is already made, so it is easy to add monsters)

Also a bunch of code that you won't be able to see yet (hooking on walls, air dash, fast running, etc.)

beaten this and it was actually very fun it

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
New update

Changelog:

Where is save file location?

Trashcan_Panda

Dec 9, 2018
New update

Changelog:

I have scanned the file myself on virustotal and it detects a trojan

XETWOHS

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks and can you tell how to fuck enemies in v0.08 the supposed buttons don't do anything.
Dont think its implemented in this build of the game since he rebuilt it from the ground up.

I have scanned the file myself on virustotal and it detects a trojan
I posted the result and it detected nothing, surely someone would have complained by now if it was a virus.
I went ahead and scanned it again and it gave me a trojan hit on 1/67 so far i haven't encountered anything suspicious about it, probably just a fake positive.

Last edited:
Reactions: jolg
Aug 22, 2021
Thanks and can you tell how to fuck enemies in v0.08 the supposed buttons don't do anything.
Even in the most complete build, only some npcs were fuckable and they aren't in this test build yet. I am sure it will get there now that the engine rework appears to be mostly done.

As for being fucked, just get staggered next to the enemy in question and wait.

Reactions: jolg
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes