Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
v2.5

V0.01

Aaaah. A new milking contender arrives.
Nope.He started working on a remake,didn't like the previous engine,too many bugs.New versions coming out every month,polls on subscribe star,lots of news.Idk why moderators here dont update to newer versions.Also,lets not forget that Chimera Zak is Ukrainian,he got bigger problems than the game,but at least something is coming out.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Nope.He started working on a remake,didn't like the previous engine,too many bugs.New versions coming out every month,polls on subscribe star,lots of news.Idk why moderators here dont update to newer versions.Also,lets not forget that Chimera Zak is Ukrainian,he got bigger problems than the game,but at least something is coming out.

oh OK, I really didn't know that, don't you know where I could download them? (outside the patreon)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
btw is there a discord for the game with news and such or is it patreon exclusive?

DevilKnight007

Oct 10, 2021
New update

Dev reworked the whole game

Changelog:

Changed all interactions between the character and the environment.

Added various environment components (elevators, physical blocks with ropes, spikes and death blow mechanics, etc.)

Changed the behavior of monsters (the basis is already made, so it is easy to add monsters)

Changed the stamina system for the player and monsters.

Added new locations (you can only play them for now)

Also a bunch of code that you won't be able to see yet (hooking on walls, air dash, fast running, etc.)

Can you reupload the file?

Reactions: astray red

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Seems this guy cant get his mind set on one thing. The very first version I played, 2.5 was a lot more enjoyable -- despite the stuck-in-ground glitches -- compared to these new resets he keeps doing every year. This game will literally not release.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
compared to these new resets he keeps doing every year. This game will literally not release.
I don't know if I am missing context here, but the already finished game isn't going to vanish, the remake only brings the potential for new great things. Sure, it kinda stinks that we don't have a stable release for the post-2.35 update features, but I don't see the bigger deal.(Though if it is a big deal, I guess we really need to get the idea of a "fix-mod" for the original game going.)

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes