Melon Love

Jul 11, 2017
Completely overhauling the game and abandoning the original content. Smells like some ZXC bullshit. That guy has restarted his game like 4 times now.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Completely overhauling the game and abandoning the original content. Smells like some ZXC bullshit. That guy has restarted his game like 4 times now.
It's called "trying something new" sometimes game devs may have to experiment with certain things such as like adding a new feature or an process of using a feature to see if people like it, besides these people ran into an dead end with the previous major version of the game that rendered it unbeatable in a way.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Is it worth trying the game out? Because Iam confused if his rework now lacks the sex scenes of the previous versions.

Melon Love

Jul 11, 2017
Do we have a release date of any kind?
When it was originally added to Steam it's release was supposed to be today actually. The Dev completely threw out 90% of what he had done a few months ago and restarted because what he had planned was 'too hard'. They are apparently completely abandoning the building aspect of the game and doing a heavy focus on the combat/parkour aspects.

Is it worth trying the game out? Because I am confused if his rework now lacks the sex scenes of the previous versions.
I'd wait a while if you care about the end product since he's completely starting over and very slow... and will probably restart the game again. I wouldn't trust this dev to 'finish' the game. Devs who restart often keep restarting.

But, since it is the style of game you like though you might at least enjoy the most stable public version of the old game (The one here). There is some fun to be had. The unstable version has some new stuff and missing other stuff, so a mini restart... Which made me suspect this 'full restart' was going to happen eventually.

Last time I checked in on the new game builds (Not here) all he had was a small crude cell map(s) [squares, no actual terrain textures or background] that took about 10 minutes [A little more or less depending on your combat skill, I consider myself low average] to fully navigate with minimal assets a little dialog and a few mini quests after several months of work.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
When it was originally added to Steam it's release was supposed to be today actually. The Dev completely threw out 90% of what he had done a few months ago and restarted because what he had planned was 'too hard'. They are apparently completely abandoning the building aspect of the game and doing a heavy focus on the combat/parkour aspects.

I'd wait a while if you care about the end product since he's completely starting over and very slow... and will probably restart the game again. I wouldn't trust this dev to 'finish' the game. Devs who restart often keep restarting.

But, since it is the style of game you like though you might at least enjoy the most stable public version of the old game (The one here). There is some fun to be had. The unstable version has some new stuff and missing other stuff, so a mini restart... Which made me suspect this 'full restart' was going to happen eventually.

Last time I checked in on the new game builds (Not here) all he had was a small crude cell map(s) [squares, no actual terrain textures or background] that took about 10 minutes [A little more or less depending on your combat skill, I consider myself low average] to fully navigate with minimal assets a little dialog and a few mini quests after several months of work.
That is at the very least depressing

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
isn't the original game already released on DLsite? it should have been marked as completed instead of v0.01 under the same post.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
That is at the very least depressing
Yes he bandoned it,not because it was too hard,which was an issue,I agree,but because:
1.the game engine "GameMaker2" was too buggy and the plans that Zak had were just impossible to acomplish,beacuse it just broke the game and code
2.The publisher that Zak wanted to work with on Steam,wanted to change tha game entirely,making it a platformer RPG without monstergirls,futa,sex scenes and whatever.
He abandoned the progress because he wanted to change the engine and make the game as he planned in the begining.
I spoke with him,also I'm a Subscribestar supporter so if you need proof I can get it.
He started the new builds but then Russia came by and....(He's Ukrainian)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmm what happen
why this still stuck in early version
are they giving up?? game not fun?? I still seeing this time to time

OH
Okie
I thought the dev are Japanese but if wanna start over then Unity it is. It support for small scale or large if u team up making big at least while GameMaker I do feel like it not mean to make big simple complication stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XETWOHS

Melon Love

Jul 11, 2017
I mean, are you really gonna get mad at him when you're playing from f95?
I very clearly said I played a recent build a few months ago, which is not here.

I went on his patreon to see where the game was. Found out he restarted and completely changing directions. Saw the game was hot restarted garbage and immediately canceling my membership with no fucks given on its future development.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I very clearly said I played a recent build a few months ago, which is not here.

I went on his patreon to see where the game was. Found out he restarted and completely changing directions. Saw the game was hot restarted garbage and immediately canceling my membership with no fucks given on its future development.
go to his subscribestar and see the progress

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
go to his subscribestar and see the progress
I believe you mean 'subscribe to his subscribestar and see the progress'. Not saying people shouldn't, but since I'm not, all I can really make out is those lovely little locks on the images.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
The problem is,the Creator is in Ukraine right now,and for the past 2 months,there were electricity shortages.He said on Discord that only 4-6 hours a day of electricity is available,with intermittent shortages,1 hour of light,2 hours without something like that.He is drawing animations as he can,and releases a new version before 2023,but the power ottage is really getting him

• Angry
Reactions: Death Panda

2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
The problem is,the Creator is in Ukraine right now,and for the past 2 months,there were electricity shortages.He said on Discord that only 4-6 hours a day of electricity is available,with intermittent shortages,1 hour of light,2 hours without something like that.He is drawing animations as he can,and releases a new version before 2023,but the power ottage is really getting him
not even our precious hentai is safe from mad vlad HE MUST BE STOPPED

Pancakws

Oct 7, 2021
New update

Dev reworked the whole game

Changelog:

Changed all interactions between the character and the environment.

Added various environment components (elevators, physical blocks with ropes, spikes and death blow mechanics, etc.)

Changed the behavior of monsters (the basis is already made, so it is easy to add monsters)

Changed the stamina system for the player and monsters.

Added new locations (you can only play them for now)

Also a bunch of code that you won't be able to see yet (hooking on walls, air dash, fast running, etc.)

could you please reupload the file

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes