Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
Can't find the house and whenever I get a game over, I get a critical error

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object GAME:

Unable to find any instance for object index '58' name 'O_bed'
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)
for V2.5, to get to the house you go through the "tutorial zone" and take a left at the bottom of a zig zag area(the area you have to jump into to avoid getting stuck in terrain)

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
It seems that the game had been updated on patreon for a while, the last patch 0.65 just drop on 30 aug 2021.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
Is there a demo of Village? Some kind of info for those of us that cannot afford Patreon at this time?

Mar 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game crashed when i tried to go to bed immediately after milking the cowgirl.
update: i can no longer sleep without crashing the game.

notbot8

Jul 21, 2021
pretty much completed everything. all that is left is the boss battle but every time i go to fight her i get hit with this error code:
of Draw Event
for object O_boss:

Variable GAME.<unknown variable>(100391, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_O_boss_Draw_64 (line -1)

game is fun and the animations is amazing but the game has too many glitches i need help to fix this if possible.

May 25, 2017
Game crashed when i tried to go to bed immediately after milking the cowgirl.
With that one, it happens when you get the bug where the struggle bar pops up without actually getting stunned. If you let it crash, it'll still save and you won't get that bug again unless the struggle bar bug happens again, so you shouldn't lose progress.

Nozshuna

Jun 14, 2017
My Forest Home is no longer on Patreon due its content. Wolves I guess. He uploads info and updates at

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
Jesus, a game this punishing shouldn't be so fuckin buggy. I try to find out what to do, exploring caves multiple times, only to keep dying because I'll hit a bat mid-air and get trapped in a blank scene on the ground and can't jump. At least it's easy to rip open the fuckin gallery, just change it to 1 in the setting.ini and the question marks work.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well, that was rather disappointing.

I know this game was heavily inspired by an old Flash game "Alone:Zombiewood". Which was really interesting survival game back then.
But it seems like the creator gave up on trying to create an exact similar gameplay and focusing on H scene.

So he rushed the game and voila, Tons of error In the game...

Let's hope the New game "Village" wouldn't have a same date...

PS: Btw You can play his previous 2 games through TV in the house after Alchemy Upgrade.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
that one girl say master yep there is some bug and its pop on screen and it be clear abor and something else

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
I'm guessing this has something to do with the bugged masturbation scene, which happens when you go to sleep with high lust. Try relieving that lust before going to sleep.

Meanwhile I can't find the special stone to build a forge. It's nowhere to be found above the shaman.

21gnilbnivlA

Sep 27, 2019
I remember playing this roughly a year ago. While the art has improved dramatically, the stability of the game has not. There are several game breaking bugs that crash the game and ruin several parts of the experience, soft locking you from progression. I don't mind an h-game with a focus on scenes, (let's be honest - that's -mostly- why we're here- and why RPGmaker is still relevant), but for it to be barely functional is more than dissapointing.

Even on the official subscribestar, the dev started posting older, more functional versions. You're better off turning on the gallery at this point.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Is there any page up for the devs new project called Village? It seems interesting that he is pouring much time into that project and not this one.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Is there any page up for the devs new project called Village? It seems interesting that he is pouring much time into that project and not this one.
According to ChimeraZak's subscribestar he will be done with Village by the end of November. And then he will start to work more on MFH again. Village was side project to learn coding in new engine which he will use for new re-release of MFH. But he is also working with another dev team on another game, for now called Demon Trigger - not sure if it is still work title or official and final.

And apparently there is no page on F95 for "This village needs help".

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes