smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
The programer even played his own game? I mean, I've been played this for around 5 minutes (v.2.5) and I already found 4 bugs. I think this is the worst game programer ever.
If you read the thread it explains that 2.35 is the last stable build. They're working to redo a lot of stuff and are planning to finish that before going back and bugfixing.

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
I keep wondering why my character still won't put any clothes on, no matter how much I try, reloading my save and etc, she just won't do it.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
My only problem with game is ti+'s realy hard to play with curent setup of keys. I have qwertz keybord any z and y are wite on strange places to paly and c cind of strange.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
My only problem with game is ti+'s realy hard to play with curent setup of keys. I have qwertz keybord any z and y are wite on strange places to paly and c cind of strange.
You can use a controller, the scheme on that is pretty standard as opposed to using a keyboard.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Also now zou get stuck in walls most of the time...
That's a known bug, 2.5 is not stable at all and this is intended.
It's a content preview, not a release build, something the dev put out to show new animations and mechanics.
You should play 2.35 for a stable build, the only big difference is animations are different and you don't have certain axe mechanics. There's a lot of content there though.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Also in house if zou trow axe on edge it wont come back. or even glitch push you into wall, where you can't move back.

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
Dunno if it's been posted, game soft locks if you walk past the "roll past attacks". You must jump through the screen or game locks loading the next section with you being stuck in the ground.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes