kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Just a reminder that 2.35 is still currently the most recent non-broken version of the game, for those wondering.
I just tried 2.35 witch was postet in earlier post's in this forum with my current save and got perma stuck in a jump animation infront of the bed-.-

I don't really like the idear of replaying everything on an older version without definitive proof that i can solf the problem/bugs i experience-.-

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
OK, so the bug leaving the starting area still happens. You need to hold jump while transitioning areas (jump before reaching the border) to get past that.
1600650741386.png
1600651384324.png
Otherwise you might get:
1600650789486.png

Also, don't use the Power-Slam Attack (charge X, and release while in the air) unless at nearly the full-height of a jump. If you're too close to the ground, you'll clip into it and get stuck like in the earlier bug:
1600649833382.png

Ducking is supposed to let you dodge attacks but it looks like at least the spitter plants have had their attacks lowered so ducking doesn't help there. Nevermind, it just seems finicky on the timing of your hitbox shrinking, you have to Duck a bit before it even gets close to you?
1600651108817.png

There's an enemy before you get the tutorial for Attacking (X) or Dodging (A).
1600650197716.png
(The little fireburst is me, I caught it during the pain animation)

The tutorial still doesn't tell you you need to hold Down and Jump to "Traverse Narrow Platforms"
1600650335634.png

The tutorial for Dodging tells you to hit the Jump button (Z) instead of the Roll button (A).
1600650613502.png

Also, the boomerang charge attack is supposed to "hit twice" but it's either too short-ranged (hits them on the turning point), or it raises up too high above most hitboxes to hit on the rebound.
1600650881155.png

[edit] Also, also, the Full-charge Axe-throw Teleport does not work; unless it's a later unlock. I reread the changelog and was hoping it could be used to escape one or both of the above mentioned stuck-in-ground bugs, but you can't even teleport to it when not stuck at all...

So, I'll be waiting for the next update where hopefully these bugs will be addressed.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thor-throwing the axe? Sweet. The new animations are awesome too.
Too bad it's so crashy, I'm sure that'll get ironed out and they're just finishing up the animation overhaul.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackH13

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Kinda wish you could toggle being futa once you had the futabox, wanna play the game as a futa ;3

Reactions: JackH13

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Oh yeah, I guess I should mention, this game is VERY broken at the moment.
The Dev has prioritised the new animations and mechanics and they'll be combing through the bugs extensively in due time but judging from the past few updates they wanna get the new stuff in and then iron it out.
As of this point 2.35 is the most stable version and it has a lot of content, if you don't want to go through the bugs please play that. With that said however, if you run into bugs make a nice informational report on how and where it happened so he can have a good list to go through later.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Moving over the data file is the only thing I need to keep right from going to older version to new?

Cedorin

Mar 27, 2019
Well, I'm pretty sure a substantial world rework is in order, because axe climbing is useless (unless it's intended to replace the wall-slide/kick mechanic) as it is, there's no places you really need to climb like that.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Found another bug! I dub it "The Shell-bug Curse".

When starting a new game, the left screen-change has the "in-testing" armored enemy (Shell-bug) moving about. I decided to try the new Power-Drop attack (full charge, jump, release while in the air) to see if it was strong enough to kill it.
Well, it is. Upon hitting the Shell-bug, it died, and dropped a log.

Issue is, now every character animation (attack, walk, crouch, roll, EVERYTHING) is in slow-motion. Your movement speed for walking, jumping, and rolling is normal; though the animation is in slow-mo. But now it takes forever to perform any action that moves the character sprite (Energy-Charging is normal, probably due to it just being particle effects; and masturbating is too for some unknown reason).
-It takes a good 3+ seconds to complete a Basic Attack animation.
-4+ seconds for a Basic Throwing animation.
-6+ seconds for a Power-Drop.
-About 1.5+ seconds to Duck or stand back up
-Almost 4 seconds for the Roll animation, interestingly this also has the added effect of increasing the roll distance from ~5.5 grass-sprouts distance to ~13.5 grass-sprouts distance.

Once the throwing attacks enter the section where the axe leaves the character's hands, the axe will accelerate to normal speed, but her post-release animation will continue for a bit after it hits the ground on a flat area. The slowed animation means that you are unable to jump and throw the axe, because it won't leave her hand before she lands again.

It seems killing an enemy despite this major handicap releases you from the Shell-bug Curse, as after testing more combat animations I managed to kill the Spitter-plant and all animation speed seems to have returned to normal. Power-Dropping the Shell-bug again results in the Curse returning.

This should all be repeatable, as I closed the window and reopened it to test the effects several times and it occurred each attempt.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Found a bug. I played till you get the pickaxe and the amulet and when i was fighting those purple flying bat thingy i got stuck underground unable to move or jump. I restarted the game and selected continue. I spawn at home with the same items and equipments but I now have all the power up. I think having all 6 power ups without actually getting them resulted in an error for me because both the item and the quest regarding the item exist at the same time causing a conflict.

Reactions: tgsj and JackH13

khadaj12

Feb 12, 2019
I've tried to get to the dryad like a hundred times before just giving up. No fap is worth that much effort lol

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes