156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Very good pixel animations and one of the worst UI and controls I ever met. Plus bunch of annoying features like respawn on exiting every (very tiny) zone, dull and unbalanced level design etc.
Sounds like you should post that as a review instead, mate.

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
There's a patch of grass on every platform like this
I'm clearly playing the game wrong then. From the first screen to the left of the base, I climb all the way to the topmost level and move right from there. From the top of the pillars you can't even see where you need to land. I've memorized a good portion of the jumps, but I always screw something up.

Feb 22, 2019
Correct. A bunch of jumps there you need to do blind, which is bad game design and has been complained about a lot in this thread already.
LMAO I love how ignorant people can be. Like, have you ever played any platformer ever ? Especially the older ones where they were FILLED with blind jumps. Also it's not a blind jump at all lmao. Just slide down the side of that pillar until the very end and you can see the platform xD Also Oh no ! A 1 minute (maximum) reset in a 10 minute (?) game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
LMAO I love how ignorant people can be. Like, have you ever played any platformer ever ? Especially the older ones where they were FILLED with blind jumps. Also it's not a blind jump at all lmao. Just slide down the side of that pillar until the very end and you can see the platform xD Also Oh no ! A 1 minute (maximum) reset in a 10 minute (?) game.
Other games do it. Cool. That doesn't mean it's good design or that it works here. It should be evident by the amount of complaints that it wasn't the best design idea to implement in this game.

Feb 22, 2019
Other games do it. Cool. That doesn't mean it's good design or that it works here. It should be evident by the amount of complaints that it wasn't the best design idea to implement in this game.
lmao Just because you're bad at a game, it doesn't mean it has bad design xD I even literally told you how to pass that part with ease.

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
my problem solved i must hold attack button and jump to do jump attack

Last edited:

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Well it's broken for me. I start a new game, drop through the platform during the tutorial and exit out the side only to spawn in the floor, unable to move.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes