Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
i have even heard they can take down pages if the dev has connected social platforms and their rules are broken on said platforms.

for example if the dev has a discord server and someone mentions or hints at incest in any way.

edit: just realized this comment could also put the dev in the mud
Discord is easy to circumvent as you can create a locked room for patron authenticated users only so even if Patreon staff did get into the discord server to check the content it wouldn't matter as everything rule-breaking would be in a locked room.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Discord is easy to circumvent as you can create a locked room for patron authenticated users only so even if Patreon staff did get into the discord server to check the content it wouldn't matter as everything rule-breaking would be in a locked room.
Yeah i guess, but that isnt really the point.

if they can dig around in the devs discord and use that as an excuse to take down patrean page, whats stopping them to dig even further?

the devs friend has a friend who broke a rule in their discord, bannnned!
Remove him from your friends list if you want your patreon page back…

they should have 0 say about what stuff can or cant be allow outside patreon, its ridiculous

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah i guess, but that isnt really the point.

if they can dig around in the devs discord and use that as an excuse to take down patrean page, whats stopping them to dig even further?

the devs friend has a friend who broke a rule in their discord, bannnned!
Remove him from your friends list if you want your patreon page back…

they should have 0 say about what stuff can or cant be allow outside patreon, its ridiculous
Lol yeah that would be completely bonkers for Patreon and would be out of their TOS.

Patreon already has a lot of animosity aimed at them atm so they can't really go around making those kind of maneuvers, otherwise a whole bunch of well-off developers will have the justification and evidence needed to pursue Patreon legally.

But yeah, Patreon is shit atm.

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Any info on when the 0.09 update is available on here? The previous one was also uploaded before it was made public, after all.
It seems the dev made 0.08 public the moment 0.09 was posted. So we're looking at another month at least. Unless someone decides to be a hero again.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes