Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
More news on the Patreon shutdown was posted on itch under a new update on the page.
But the summary of it all is Patreon is not restored or Substar page not approved the game will be delayed.
The post also mentions some changes will not place on Patreon and Itch, unsure if these will be in game as well.

Dev, give me tomboy or space cadet dick, or give me death!
Tomboy was the teasers posted for the next update before the Patreon shutdown and yes you got to see dick in that teaser, but I get the impression some people here are expecting the full on sex to happen right away, the story would not make much scene if this was to happen it sill might but I don't get that impression reading it, it will happen yes but not as fast as some people here wanted.
I regret not saving the two teaser renders now.

While not approved yet the substar page is up, may need to be added to the main page

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Only the MC is not related, but that will also mean I can't see the dev having other family members involved with each other due to fear of being taken down again.

1728021070256.png

• Sad
Reactions: Belphegor007

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
How does one submit a game like this to Patreon without knowing they'll crush it these days?
looks like the game is in for a major revision, but I bet they won't lose too much interest. Seems a lot of chatter about the game is more about character design. Dunno if I'll play since I'm in the male on futa camp but it's amazing to see futas that don't look like they mix protein powder in their pancakes and bench press school boys for a living. Color me intrigued.

Mebbe this'll generate enough interest in this kind of content that we'll see other similar projects.

The NTR as a bad end for a failed route is pretty dope too. I can handle it being a part of the game when it makes sense like that.

Reactions: Skyboing

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Seems a lot of chatter about the game is more about character design. Dunno if I'll play since I'm in the male on futa camp but it's amazing to see futas that don't look like they mix protein powder in their pancakes and bench press school boys for a living. Color me intrigued.

The NTR as a bad end for a failed route is pretty dope too. I can handle it being a part of the game when it makes sense like that.
I am more of a futa on female viewer but similar to yourself having futa's that are more on the cute side as well as the MC with neither being Jacked or have 40 tattoos on them (side note I am not against tattoos, I have some) is what drawn me into the subbing to this game for a while. It's a breath of fresh air in terms of futa content.
Yes I know some games already do this, but I enjoy this more then a buff futa with the cock the size of house.

MS234

Jan 28, 2021
Okay guys here's a little inside for ya'll.
The game won't be changed. Fuck the Patreon and its stupid rules. The dev is just stallig for time until SubscribeStar is approved and then will migrate there.
I've read that SubscribeStar can take MONTHS to accept pages so nobody knows how long are we talking about. But it will happen eventually, because the game is going to go total incest(and also total loli) routes.
Until then we'll play a game of rightfullness and decency with Patreon.

Don't ask how I know this, I won't tell.

Using the opportunity, how much Subscribestar is tolerant to lolis? I've heard that incest is alright but haven't seen any loli game. I have no idea how the dev is going to post any "sneak peeks" with Eri because it's so much in danger zone.

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The game won't be changed. Fuck the Patreon and its stupid rules. The dev is just stallig for time until SubscribeStar is approved and then will migrate there.
You say this but the dev will soon see that SubStar won't provide the same amount of sub numbers, it never does SubStar is not available to all locations and will soon come back once they see their support numbers cut in half.
But I am happy to be wrong, just have seen it happen far too many times.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I've read that SubscribeStar can take MONTHS to accept pages so nobody knows how long are we talking about. But it will happen eventually, because the game is going to go total incest(and also total loli) routes.
Until then we'll play a game of rightfullness and decency with Patreon.

Don't ask how I know this, I won't answer.

Using the opportunity, how much Subscribestar is tolerant to lolis? I've heard that incest is alright but haven't seen any loli game. I have no idea how the dev is going to post any "sneak peeks" with Eri because it's so much in danger zone.
Blackheart Games is still on subscribestar and they don't have problems.

Necroblaster

Nov 17, 2022
I might look like a clown for saying this but how exactly Patreon knows what content is in the game ? For all it's worth , The dev could be blatantly lying by saying "there's no incest content" to please Patreon but still put said content into the game anyway.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I might look like a clown for saying this but how exactly Patreon knows what content is in the game ? For all it's worth , The dev could be blatantly lying by saying "there's no incest content" to please Patreon but still put said content into the game anyway.
Most of the time it's user reports that flag them. Otherwise they use word identifiers similar to how chat systems filter out profanity. Then it's just a matter of someone on their staff going through the content on that page.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
1728627424084.png
I was so happy to see Onori had a penis when she got naked. I was starting to worry that the mom might be the only futa, even with all the obvious hints that the other girls are too. This game is officially peak, and Riko is living my fantasy.

Last edited:

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Most of the time it's user reports that flag them. Otherwise they use word identifiers similar to how chat systems filter out profanity. Then it's just a matter of someone on their staff going through the content on that page.
i have even heard they can take down pages if the dev has connected social platforms and their rules are broken on said platforms.

for example if the dev has a discord server and someone mentions or hints at incest in any way.

edit: just realized this comment could also put the dev in the mud

Reactions: Versace217

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 4120723
I was so happy to see Onori had a penis when she got naked. I was starting to worry that the mom might be the only futa, even with all the obvious hints that the other girls are too. This game is officially peak, and Riko is living my fantasy.
What version are you playing because its only version 8 on F95 and I like to know went Futa Onori will show up?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes