fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
* basically ntr in this game is so easy to avoid... and maybe my only problem with this game is the fact that the girls have no personality. you pick your choice as "yes" they become 101% loyal to you, you say "no" they instantly cheat on you like a pre-programmed robots *reminds me of -the engagement- game*.. also MC's reaction to his gf's cheating is so funny like "OH FUCK SHE SUCKED HIS DICK!!!!!well nevermind:poop:" and life goes on.. -0 drama and all characters have almost the same personality of MC.. thus making ntr elements unpleasant and impossible to enjoy with kinda messy plot at some point.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The routes in this game confuse the heck out of me.
I'm playing episode 1, on the Good Route, trying for the harem path, but I got to question 27, and it seems like you can't get Elly's scenes/route without choosing the bad path for the pool scene.
If the harem path is on the good route, why do I have to choose bad choices to get it? doesn't that open me to NTR later on?

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The routes in this game confuse the heck out of me.
I'm playing episode 1, on the Good Route, trying for the harem path, but I got to question 27, and it seems like you can't get Elly's scenes/route without choosing the bad path for the pool scene.
If the harem path is on the good route, why do I have to choose bad choices to get it? doesn't that open me to NTR later on?
It seems that there is no consistency between episodes. Whatever you did in the first episode doesn't affect the second, because starting the second you just answer a couple of questions. So if you were romancing Elly ("bad" choice at the pool), at the start of the 2nd you just need to say that your girlfriend was Ha-Young, not Elly (otherwise bad NTR unavoidable). In that case Elly would eventually come to you anyway.

Also if you choose Elly at the pool, ntr variable for girls becomes just "1", which means they would be slightly harrassed but not fucked in the 1st Ep. It's tolerable. You just need to be careful and not increase ntr anymore.

Or you choose Ha-Young and have more scenes with her in the 1st Ep. Don't worry about Elly then, you would have less scenes with her but no NTR.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It seems that there is no consistency between episodes. Whatever you did in the first episode doesn't affect the second, because starting the second you just answer a couple of questions. So if you were romancing Elly ("bad" choice at the pool), at the start of the 2nd you just need to say that your girlfriend was Ha-Young, not Elly (otherwise bad NTR unavoidable). In that case Elly would eventually come to you anyway.

Also if you choose Elly at the pool, ntr variable for girls becomes just "1", which means they would be slightly harrassed but not fucked in the 1st Ep. It's tolerable. You just need to be careful and not increase ntr anymore.

Or you choose Ha-Young and have more scenes with her in the 1st Ep. Don't worry about Elly then, you would have less scenes with her but no NTR.
Thanks for the heads up. I see choosing Ha-Young is best bet as Elly comes to live with you anyways.
Question about Elly tho, can you only take her virginity in Ep1? When I fucked her in ep2 the MC remarks she's not a virgin. :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
* basically ntr in this game is so easy to avoid... and maybe my only problem with this game is the fact that the girls have no personality. you pick your choice as "yes" they become 101% loyal to you, you say "no" they instantly cheat on you like a pre-programmed robots *reminds me of -the engagement- game*.. also MC's reaction to his gf's cheating is so funny like "OH FUCK SHE SUCKED HIS DICK!!!!!well nevermind:poop:" and life goes on.. -0 drama and all characters have almost the same personality of MC.. thus making ntr elements unpleasant and impossible to enjoy with kinda messy plot at some point.
yep.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. I see choosing Ha-Young is best bet as Elly comes to live with you anyways.
Question about Elly tho, can you only take her virginity in Ep1? When I fucked her in ep2 the MC remarks she's not a virgin. :(
If you pursue Elly as the girlfriend in Ep.1, you can choose to deflower her in Ep.1.

Starting Ep.2, if you answer that (1) your GF was Elly, and that (2) you didn't deflower her,
then you can deflower Elly in Ep.2.

Though with that choice (GF Elly) you couldn't protect Ha-Young from being banged.

PS. There is no actual transfer of parameters between episodes.

You just answer the starting questions in Ep.2, regardless of what you played in Ep.1.

So you could just have Elly as GF in Ep.1, but choose Ha-Young starting Ep.2.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.22] [InsanErotica] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.17 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 599 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 582 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm confused. I did everything to avoid a relationship with Kim in the 2 first versions, now I'm with relationship with her
maybe you made boo-boo when you typed answers to questions.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Here's my compressed version of My Future Wife Ep1-3 merge version.
Total filesize 769MB for win only: Mega
The game start from ep1.
This unofficial version wasn't merged by me. After I tried it, I saw that there are only epi 01 & epi 02 in it (it stops at the end of version 0.10).

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
This unofficial version wasn't merged by me. After I tried it, I saw that there are only epi 01 & epi 02 in it (it stops at the end of version 0.10).
The game stop at epi 03 version 0.16, you can only reach epi 03 by Ha-young good and bad ending in epi 02.

no gallery mod? or walkthrough mod?
I just create a in-game walkthrough mod for ep1 and ep2, you can download from here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acesaw

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
confused, 0.15 ended on mc fucking ha where she had had photoshoot with black guy and on that story continued jumping from early ep3 to mid ep3 like visiting on university and fucking that girl there, talking with ha about masturbation, talking about cosplaying, etc until jumping to new content (sauna, beach visit, etc).

so minimal new content and lots of old content replayed.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes