• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Update was too short!

So fucking short I can't believe it
I have a suggestion for you: Spend 4 hours per day after work to develop games in 30 days. After having 400 renders, join them on ren'py with the story. Then a guy playing it for free says that he can't believe how short it is.
How do you feel? But before that, can you develop that much with a low budget in 30 days?
Please tell me how do you feel after 30 days. I'm waiting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my game ends at same spot as last update, so i take it the story doesn't continue?
usual suspect is outdated wt-mod. if game version =/= mod version then don't use mod until game version = mod version.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So is that a "yes" to ntr avoidable and still getting to play sharing/swinging content or not?
The NTR route is the Corruption route in the walk-through. About the Sharing route, it depends on the player's perspective. Some people say it's NTR, some people say it's not NTR. So it depends on your judgement if you think it's NTR or not. But since the Sharing route & the Corruption route (NTR) are 2 separate routes, NTR is avoidable.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The NTR route is the Corruption route in the walk-through. About the Sharing route, it depends on the player's perspective. Some people say it's NTR, some people say it's not NTR. So it depends on your judgement if you think it's NTR or not. But since the Sharing route & the Corruption route (NTR) are 2 separate routes, NTR is avoidable.
Thanks. While on this site I am following this site's definition of the thing ("Designed to cause jealousy...").
Consenting to sharing/swinging is the opposite of being jealous, so I'm looking forward to the sharing route when I get around playing this. :)(y)

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks. While on this site I am following this site's definition of the thing ("Designed to cause jealousy...").
Consenting to sharing/swinging is the opposite of being jealous, so I'm looking forward to the sharing route when I get around playing this. :)(y)
If you said so, I think it might not be for you, because half of the sharing scenes have jealousy elements (with Rory) while half of them don't have (with David).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If you said so, I think it might not be for you, because half of the sharing scenes have jealousy elements (with Rory) while half of them don't have (with David).
Hmmm... not sure we are on the same page what "jealousy" means then. Maybe because English is not my first language, so I apologize for this, I'm not being intentionally dense here.
You said "Sharing: consent." That's how I know it from all other games that use sharing/swinging. It's the MC's decision whether an LI has sex with someone else. Basically. When MC agrees to that, there should be no jealousy. Jealousy only - as I understand it - comes into play when an LI has sexual/romantic relations against the MC's wishes - which is the textbook definition of NTR - aka being cheated on - on this site.
Maybe for a better understanding, how do you distinguish NTR from consensual sharing? :)

Last edited:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm... not sure we are on the same page what "jealousy" means then. Maybe because English is not my first language, so I apologize for this, I'm not being intentionally dense here.
You said "Sharing: consent." That's how I know it from all other games that use sharing/swinging. It's the MC's decision whether an LI has sex with someone else. Basically. When MC agrees to that, there should be no jealousy. Jealousy only - as I understand it - comes into play when an LI has sexual/romantic relations against the MC's wishes - which is the textbook definition of NTR - aka being cheated on - on this site.
Maybe for a better understanding, how do you distinguish NTR from consensual sharing? :)
NTR: the MC isn't at the scene and the girl acts on her own.
Sharing: the MC is at the scene and he allows everything to happen or not.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
NTR: the MC isn't at the scene and the girl acts on her own.
Sharing: the MC is at the scene and he allows everything to happen or not.
Okay, thank you very much. By that definition there shouldn't be any jealousy in sharing, should there?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
i dont get it, still ending on the same spot as previous update (on the beach and before anything happening) am i on the wrong route? i thought i was on the NTR route. or do i need to play the game from beginning to see the new content?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I have a suggestion for you: Spend 4 hours per day after work to develop games in 30 days. After having 400 renders, join them on ren'py with the story. Then a guy playing it for free says that he can't believe how short it is.
How do you feel? But before that, can you develop that much with a low budget in 30 days?
Please tell me how do you feel after 30 days. I'm waiting.
LOL it's not my problem if you can't even make half a game. I do work too, you know. With the only difference that I deliver on time a product of the desired quality.

I just don't like being baited....this is not an update.

• Angry
Reactions: Thickgravy49

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont get it, still ending on the same spot as previous update (on the beach and before anything happening) am i on the wrong route? i thought i was on the NTR route. or do i need to play the game from beginning to see the new content?
fresh install w/o mods?

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
so no love path (solo) on this update?
2130280.jpg

2133580.jpg
LOL it's not my problem if you can't even make half a game. I do work too, you know. With the only difference that I deliver on time a product of the desired quality.

I just don't like being baited....this is not an update.
Did they pay you for your delivery? Did you pay me for my game?
btw how many new scenes did you add?
Do you answer someone who doesn't pay you for your delivery?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so love path continuing requires that mc goes on beach with her on prev. update. bit odd.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes