ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Yes, that is definitely possible. But I would tell you to look at the walkthroughs if you want some variations. There are optional mixed paths, which can be gleamed by the WT paths, but are not spelled out in there.
Yes, that is definitely possible. But I would tell you to look at the walkthroughs if you want some variations. There are optional mixed paths, which can be gleamed by the WT paths, but are not spelled out in there.
Ok. Thank you for telling me

Reactions: Turret

Ringgi

May 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 1 v0.5 + WT by Techstar
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 136 MiB

Episode 2 v0.10 + WT by Techstar
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 233 MB

Episode 3 v0.23 + WT by Techstar
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 511 MB

Episode 4 v1.30 + WT by LaikDink
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 502 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
bro ur game always force close

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The way i've been reading you either share your women or NTR? Is that right? Is there a route nobody else but MC fucks your women?

trap442

Jan 28, 2019
The way i've been reading you either share your women or NTR? Is that right? Is there a route nobody else but MC fucks your women?
There are 4 routes. Love, Harem, Swing and NTR. If you install the WT Mod it will clearly indicate which choices lead to which routes.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So is this game finished? The story is clearly over and the dev also says so, but I don't see the "Complete" tag.
Now that you mention it it doesnt seem like the patreon is even focused on it anymore either, is this game actually complete now, perhaps abandoned, or maybe just on hold? As the focus of the patreon is now this game "summer class".

Can anyone shed some light on this?

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes