RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-02-25] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah it is wishful thinking, because if a game doesn't focus on combat to begin with why waste time on that.
The combat was interesting at the start but then the game became a scene collector anyways. With a good use of male main character for narrative, but still a scene collector
The combat was mostly just good for setting up the combat sex scenes

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
Yeah it is wishful thinking, because if a game doesn't focus on combat to begin with why waste time on that.
The combat was interesting at the start but then the game became a scene collector anyways. With a good use of male main character for narrative, but still a scene collector
From my understanding from the conversations on the discord, basically since the game is all done (from "programming" perspective) and the dev is just waiting for the missing art in order to release the the update, he's just doing some small changes to the combat system while waiting for the artist to complete the last scenes.

Reactions: Ashbringer17

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I would like to ask the opinion of everyone... in the first city if you loose the boss sana end in a slime filled room, if we want to call it like that, wouldn't be nice that the scene there, made only by moving sprites, get art too?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I would like to ask the opinion of everyone... in the first city if you loose the boss sana end in a slime filled room, if we want to call it like that, wouldn't be nice that the scene there, made only by moving sprites, get art too?
of course every additional scene would be nice

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes