RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-02-25] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Am I the only one who feels like this game is still largely unfinished? No sound for scenes almost no animation for scenes I think I only saw one in the barbarian village and a very rushed story?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one who feels like this game is still largely unfinished? No sound for scenes almost no animation for scenes I think I only saw one in the barbarian village and a very rushed story?
I didn't feel it like that, but then I saw some posts about the creator and it did made me feel like it kind of has a long way to go before it is completed

Reactions: Aereon1104

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Maybe this is a bad place to ask but are there games simmular to the new wolfgirl game?
The idea of haveing of trying to "keep away" monsters from your gf in this sence makes me wonder how it'll play out. Any sugjestions?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe this is a bad place to ask but are there games simmular to the new wolfgirl game?
The idea of haveing of trying to "keep away" monsters from your gf in this sence makes me wonder how it'll play out. Any sugjestions?
nympho priestess

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes