RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-02-25] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, all! So, have a small problem. I don't know how to get in the mansion. I played this before it got added and lost my save game got a save from here but can't find it. Like from what I can gather you need to cross a bridge in the north but there is one bridge with a guard thar refuses to move one with two of them saying you can't leave the city and one were nothig happens so I am confused what to do. Could a person explain it to me or give me a save or show me to a save that starts the mansion part?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, all! So, have a small problem. I don't know how to get in the mansion. I played this before it got added and lost my save game got a save from here but can't find it. Like from what I can gather you need to cross a bridge in the north but there is one bridge with a guard thar refuses to move one with two of them saying you can't leave the city and one were nothig happens so I am confused what to do. Could a person explain it to me or give me a save or show me to a save that starts the mansion part?
i think you should visit other buildings in the town like shops and inn

Last edited:

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
i think you are at the wrong bridge, the one leading to the mansion is at the middle left side of the village

Yhatzee

Oct 2, 2020
anyone know where to find the GEM that the emo looking guy keeps asking me to find? the guy from the last patch map. thanks

YoloOwn

Mar 14, 2024
anyone know where to find the GEM that the emo looking guy keeps asking me to find? the guy from the last patch map. thanks
You need to do a whole sequence of quests, which is basically:

Talk to guy, get item 1, trade item 1 for item 2 with another guy, and so on until you get the ring (GEM).

Not sure if I should spoil you what to do, so I'll just tell you that you get the first item by talking to a goblin in city 4.

Reactions: Yhatzee

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017

Talk to guy, get item 1, trade item 1 for item 2 with another guy, and so on until you get the ring (GEM).

Not sure if I should spoil you what to do, so I'll just tell you that you get the first item by talking to a goblin in city 4.
Stuck with the plank part no idea who to give it to.

Reactions: Yhatzee

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Well, sooner than expected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for the share!

While I like proper difficulty in games and there was none in Sana's, I am puzzled as to why they are doing a rebalancing patch right now: it's not like the game has different outcomes for winning/losing normal battles except the few scenes with the orcs, as far as I can remember.
I would be all for it if there were choices that we need to make for power ups in exchange of corruption, but as far as I can remember the dev is focusing only in 1 true route, the slut path, so maybe there is going to be a confirmed secondary one soon?

Reactions: Aereon1104

Yhatzee

Oct 2, 2020

thanks for the tip brother

Reactions: YoloOwn

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Thx for the share!

While I like proper difficulty in games and there was none in Sana's, I am puzzled as to why they are doing a rebalancing patch right now: it's not like the game has different outcomes for winning/losing normal battles except the few scenes with the orcs, as far as I can remember.
I would be all for it if there were choices that we need to make for power ups in exchange of corruption, but as far as I can remember the dev is focusing only in 1 true route, the slut path, so maybe there is going to be a confirmed secondary one soon?
Nothing was said about this. You're just wishful thinking. Scenes already take so long to create, and you want to add more work to them?
The author just wants to diversify the battles (it was high time to do this), otherwise they are all monotonous and to some extent felt unnecessary.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Nothing was said about this. You're just wishful thinking. Scenes already take so long to create, and you want to add more work to them?
The author just wants to diversify the battles (it was high time to do this), otherwise they are all monotonous and to some extent felt unnecessary.
Yeah it is wishful thinking, because if a game doesn't focus on combat to begin with why waste time on that.
The combat was interesting at the start but then the game became a scene collector anyways. With a good use of male main character for narrative, but still a scene collector

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes