RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 3066158
There is now a Guide to the Scenes!
Hey guys, while I was internet-less I started working on a guide to help you watch every single scene of the game. I just finished it, and it should be up to date with the current version of the game (the one from 2023 October 13th-15th).

I recommend you have a quick read at this first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3065845
TL;DR - Give me the guide already!

Okay, okay! No need to be in a rush like that...
Here is the guide:

View attachment 3067300

Note:
I'll try to keep this guide up to date whenever I have the time.
I will post some insights into my process on my own page a bit later (see my signature if you're curious).

BaasB You might want to add the guide to the first page, so I tag you, just in case.

empe3 You can use my fanart and guide freely if you wish. I can provide you with a version of the guide stripped of references to F95 so you can share it with your subscribers, just let me know if you are interested. This is my way of repaying you for your game and the fact you helped people here, even though they are not your subscribers.

The only person that I know of who is doing that is me, actually. So far I have done only 2 fan art illustrations but I will probably do more. You can follow my page or follow me (see my signature) to get notified when I do more. I hope other artists will hop on the bandwagon and start making some Sana fan art as well.

I answer that question in the guide.
TL;DR : They are here mostly for the troll factor yet. However, one chest hints to us that all those chests might become relevant later on.

- Edited 2023-11-07
Uploaded revision 2 of the guide, including some fixes according to Headpat's corrections.
Thanks for your hard work, this is a lovely guide and wonderfully formatted.
It seems like it doesn't include the "hidden" scenes, is that intentional?

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for your hard work, this is a lovely guide and wonderfully formatted.
It seems like it doesn't include the "hidden" scenes, is that intentional?
Thank you for your kind words. :love:
As far as I can tell there are no hidden scenes. To get the list of all the scenes I dived into the game files and reverse-engineered the mechanics. The dev replied to me and made me notice how I missed only one scene (I added it since then), basically confirming I got them all in.
Maybe I don't get what you are talking about though. Do you have an example of such a hidden scene (if so, could you describe it so I know for sure what you're talking about)?

Quick note ahead of time: I'll be absent for at least a week, so I might not reply before I'm back.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes