RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
The good news is, when I said "maybe 6 scenes", the sixth scene refers to that moment. It's quite obvious something should happen but I couldn't make up my mind what these two should be doing. I initially had Sana assault a weakened Kuma and suck him off (repeatedly) but I wasn't quite happy with it so I scrapped the scene. It's all decided now and in the work queue of my artist and if it gets done in time we'll have it in the next update, if not then shortly after.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH, just do your shit well, dont forget my idea about the werewolf progression on being caught and sana fucked. Badly. Shit that is my style, cant wait.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
The good news is, when I said "maybe 6 scenes", the sixth scene refers to that moment. It's quite obvious something should happen but I couldn't make up my mind what these two should be doing. I initially had Sana assault a weakened Kuma and suck him off (repeatedly) but I wasn't quite happy with it so I scrapped the scene. It's all decided now and in the work queue of my artist and if it gets done in time we'll have it in the next update, if not then shortly after.
God gamer

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
I played through the city part of the latest patch a few weeks ago, I got to the manor but apparently it skips over some unimplemented scenes so I stopped playing there.

While the city scenes were of the same good quality we've come to expect I did not feel like they were as effective as they have been previously. Maybe I personally would need Sana's corruption to kick up a notch and it did not feel like there was too much development there, does anyone else agree or am I out of touch?
It's the writing.

Flavor text is disappearing as development goes on and there's not enough text acting as a window into how Sana feels. Instead it's just generic grunts and moans or nothing at all.

The rest is staying standard in quality, but the writing/character development just went completely AWOL.

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
do you think we can hope in some extra artwork when the game end? like sana wearing one of this things... sana in kimono or yukata don't seems a bad idea
i agree- sana could honestly make anything look good.
dont forget about the fox goddess though!! scenes with her would be sooo welcome in both bad and good endings!

Hoping we get to see more of Garret the mage. We have seen lots of Fief and Kuma, but Garret as been AWOL
id bet something similar has been said before, but..
garrett is in an interesting place to me where hes not as physical and attractive as kuma for sana to lust after, nor as ugly or bastard as karl for the depravity of it all.
or a girl.

however, i believe theres still a casual interaction between the two (sana+garrett) whenever anon and sana revisit town 1, so who knows whats going on behind closed doors. sana may already be an ultimate super deadly hybrid dps dancing mage healer fox!
..or maybe she just got more practice tittyfucking.

ill preach patience now though after immediately eating my own words on missing scene complaints, haha.

Last edited:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
What do you guys think about the fact that that the dark lord guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess that many of us assumes, both based on the ending of headpats first game and from how NTR games tend to end in general, that the future is bleak for Anon and Sana as a couple. Any possible alternative endings aside, I think that we can say with near certainty that there will be at least one bad ending where Sana either leaves Anon or continues to betray him. It's possible to imagine many scenarios for this, but the brief scene with the dark lord in the 4th city made me think

I expressed earlier that I did not feel like there was a whole lot of development of Sanas depravities in the city segment in the last update, that it did not really feel like she was acting very differently from act 3. There seemed to be agreement about this.

From what we've seen so far of act 2 there has not really been any significant push towards an ending. In act 3 we saw how Sana developed into becoming more depraved, Anon became less important to the party (even a detriment when the only time he actually had an idea failed). We also got some development with the goddess who both threatened Anon and famously remarked that "My mana is gone, this is the last time that I can stop that sexpest of a foxgirl from getting preggers".

I was thinking that we had not seen much of that kind of story development so far in act 4. If there's any in the mansion I've not seen it, but from what I've gathered it's more of a mini game without story at the moment. But maybe that brief interaction with the dark lord could be taken to be foreshadowing. In that case there would at least be some story development to consider in the 4th city so far.

Since we are so close to the end of the game I would have expected for things to kick more into gear now. With Sana falling further down in depravity and for the main quest of the story taking center stage more than it has.

I can't believe that this silly choco-foxgirl game prompts me to write these walls of texts :cautious:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
What do you guys think about the fact that that the dark lord guy
I guess that many of us assumes, both based on the ending of headpats first game and from how NTR games tend to end in general, that the future is bleak for Anon and Sana as a couple. Any possible alternative endings aside, I think that we can say with near certainty that there will be at least one bad ending where Sana either leaves Anon or continues to betray him. It's possible to imagine many scenarios for this, but the brief scene with the dark lord in the 4th city made me think

I expressed earlier that I did not feel like there was a whole lot of development of Sanas depravities in the city segment in the last update, that it did not really feel like she was acting very differently from act 3. There seemed to be agreement about this.

From what we've seen so far of act 2 there has not really been any significant push towards an ending. In act 3 we saw how Sana developed into becoming more depraved, Anon became less important to the party (even a detriment when the only time he actually had an idea failed). We also got some development with the goddess who both threatened Anon and famously remarked that "My mana is gone, this is the last time that I can stop that sexpest of a foxgirl from getting preggers".

I was thinking that we had not seen much of that kind of story development so far in act 4. If there's any in the mansion I've not seen it, but from what I've gathered it's more of a mini game without story at the moment. But maybe that brief interaction with the dark lord could be taken to be foreshadowing. In that case there would at least be some story development to consider in the 4th city so far.

Since we are so close to the end of the game I would have expected for things to kick more into gear now. With Sana falling further down in depravity and for the main quest of the story taking center stage more than it has.

I can't believe that this silly choco-foxgirl game prompts me to write these walls of texts :cautious:
Then let's start with the fact that in the game no one talks about the dark lord, even that he is to blame for everything and that he is bad. The goddess said this and that’s it (you can correct me because I didn’t read all the dialogues carefully). So I wouldn’t be surprised if the main evil turns out to be the goddess, and the dark lord will help us. After all, all the events in the game do not look like preparation for a war between people and demons. These are just commonplace encounters in any fantasy.

And regarding the ending, the author can make an unexpected move and simply send them on an adventure where Sana will continue to have fun. :)

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Then let's start with the fact that in the game no one talks about the dark lord, even that he is to blame for everything and that he is bad. The goddess said this and that’s it (you can correct me because I didn’t read all the dialogues carefully). So I wouldn’t be surprised if the main evil turns out to be the goddess, and the dark lord will help us. After all, all the events in the game do not look like preparation for a war between people and demons. These are just commonplace encounters in any fantasy.

And regarding the ending, the author can make an unexpected move and simply send them on an adventure where Sana will continue to have fun. :)
The goddess does seem to have a big ego! maybe she's just in a feud with the dark lord over something petty and now she's come up with this prophesy to get back at him

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I mean the goddess was asleep for a while if i remember right from the beginning of the game it more likely she just sense the demon lord still being around and thought "ah fuck that shit" without actually look at the current state of things with seem to be more that the races are chilling with each other with some skirmish

Jun 4, 2022
In regards to the Demon Lord... it might be a fake out? He's 'nice', sure, but we only really see him speaking polite and not much else. It's possible to be well-spoken and still be evil. And, like, he's supposed to be the one in charge of the 4th town, right? But he's down for letting Karl do whatever he wants, even when it includes using the town guards as enforcers in a blatantly corrupt manner, not to mention the whole beastkin slave thing that goblin had going on. While the Demon Lord might be affable, I have my doubts on him actually being a good guy.

...And this might just be me overthinking things, but you know how the Demon Lord asked about that guy's wife? How sure are we that the Demon Lord isn't actually fucking her?

Reactions: jonquils

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
...And this might just be me overthinking things, but you know how the Demon Lord asked about that guy's wife? How sure are we that the Demon Lord isn't actually fucking her?
no i think that was the guy being nice, asking about people's family to be polite is far from uncommon you know?

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
In regards to the Demon Lord... it might be a fake out? He's 'nice', sure, but we only really see him speaking polite and not much else. It's possible to be well-spoken and still be evil. And, like, he's supposed to be the one in charge of the 4th town, right? But he's down for letting Karl do whatever he wants, even when it includes using the town guards as enforcers in a blatantly corrupt manner, not to mention the whole beastkin slave thing that goblin had going on. While the Demon Lord might be affable, I have my doubts on him actually being a good guy.

Why think about it? We have no information about him.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes