RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
I played through the city part of the latest patch a few weeks ago, I got to the manor but apparently it skips over some unimplemented scenes so I stopped playing there.

While the city scenes were of the same good quality we've come to expect I did not feel like they were as effective as they have been previously. Maybe I personally would need Sana's corruption to kick up a notch and it did not feel like there was too much development there, does anyone else agree or am I out of touch?

Maybe that's not something the average player will need or care about but I felt like I needed Sana to be a bit less considerate of her boyfriend and to be a bit more deceiving or maybe to cheat more emotionally as well. The latter part is something I've been thinking about since chapter 3 and the guy who is building a house.
He's talking about getting Sana pregnant and how he loves her (if I remember right) with the obvious nod to the fact that they are building a house and "playing house" together. Sana did not really protest and I figured that the next step might be for her to start to more actively partake in that kind of dirty talk.

That's just an example

I might be way off target because it was a few weeks ago that I played the update and I've not got it crystal clear in my memory!

I suppose it also ties into a larger discussion whether Sanas pure heartedness is the perfect starting point for her corruption arc into something less wholesome or if she should be kept "emotionally pure" indefinitely.

I think there is a lot of nuance there and there's many ways that headpat could decide taking it, but with the lack of development towards something less wholesome in this patch so far (at least in the first city segment!) I'm starting to think that maybe he has opted for the second option.
for what its worth.. i very much agree with you.

act 3 has been the absolute peak so far. the dirty talk, flirting, and sleeping around with everyone under the guise of healing to keep anon oblivious (not to mention the tension between sana and kuma) was just way way too good. i cannot stress that enough. act 4 definitely regressed sanas corruption progression in many ways that felt unnatural to me. there is good stuff there- the recent orc tent scene in act 4 stands out as a highlight and a step in the right direction, but i worry it may be getting too late (i know headpat is eager to move onto lunas game).

it just kinda reminds me of getting the ultimate weapon at the end of a videogame, but there are no more real enemies to kill with it anymore.

my biggest dissapointment so far has been at the very start of act 4- when anon gets knocked out by the succubus, and kuma defeats her- that sana doesnt take the opportunity to hook up with kuma right there on the spot. at the very least there should have been a corruption check or something that would activate a scene if sana was lewd enough.. because at that point in time the way things were going with my runthrough, it was out of character for sana NOT to bang kuma- and that honestly left a bad taste im still not quite over.

theres nothing wrong with sana loving anon- at least to me. but at this stage of the game she 100% shouldnt even be thinking about him once before dropping him for some dick on the side. she should be actively seeking it out.

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022

act 3 has been the absolute peak so far. the dirty talk, flirting, and sleeping around with everyone under the guise of healing to keep anon oblivious (not to mention the tension between sana and kuma) was just way way too good. i cannot stress that enough. act 4 definitely regressed sanas corruption progression in many ways that felt unnatural to me. there is good stuff there- the recent orc tent scene in act 4 stands out as a highlight and a step in the right direction, but i worry it may be getting too late (i know headpat is eager to move onto lunas game).

it just kinda reminds me of getting the ultimate weapon at the end of a videogame, but there are no more real enemies to kill with it anymore.

my biggest dissapointment so far has been at the very start of act 4- when anon gets knocked out by the succubus, and kuma defeats her- that sana doesnt take the opportunity to hook up with kuma right there on the spot. at the very least there should have been a corruption check or something that would activate a scene if sana was lewd enough.. because at that point in time the way things were going with my runthrough, it was out of character for sana NOT to bang kuma- and that honestly left a bad taste im still not quite over.

theres nothing wrong with sana loving anon- at least to me. but at this stage of the game she 100% shouldnt even be thinking about him once before dropping him for some dick on the side. she should be actively seeking it out.
Headpat - " There's also a bunch of roaming scenes I still want to add, particularly in town 1 and 2.
The next update comes with 5 new H scenes, maybe we can make it 6 if I beg my artist hard enough. "

Not sure the specific one you wanted is in there, or will be added. But there are older act scenes he wants to add.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018

It’s immediately obvious who doesn’t realize what’s happening in the game, but just came for the scenes.

We are not talking about total corruption here. It shows the release of the depraved nature of the fox people, besides, the main character does nothing to develop the relationship, and Sana herself is stupid. It is clear from her that she does this by nature / simple instinct of reproduction. Otherwise, indifference to Anon would still be in the second city, and the relationship would be completely different.

Last edited:

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
at the very least there should have been a corruption check or something that would activate a scene if sana was lewd enough.. because at that point in time the way things were going with my runthrough, it was out of character for sana NOT to bang kuma- and that honestly left a bad taste im still not quite over.
The good news is, when I said "maybe 6 scenes", the sixth scene refers to that moment. It's quite obvious something should happen but I couldn't make up my mind what these two should be doing. I initially had Sana assault a weakened Kuma and suck him off (repeatedly) but I wasn't quite happy with it so I scrapped the scene. It's all decided now and in the work queue of my artist and if it gets done in time we'll have it in the next update, if not then shortly after.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes