RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
View attachment 3066158
There is now a Guide to the Scenes!
Hey guys, while I was internet-less I started working on a guide to help you watch every single scene of the game. I just finished it, and it should be up to date with the current version of the game (the one from 2023 October 13th-15th).

I recommend you have a quick read at this first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3065845
TL;DR - Give me the guide already!

Okay, okay! No need to be in a rush like that...
Here is the guide:

View attachment 3067300

Note:
I'll try to keep this guide up to date whenever I have the time.
I will post some insights into my process on my own page a bit later (see my signature if you're curious).

BaasB You might want to add the guide to the first page, so I tag you, just in case.

empe3 You can use my fanart and guide freely if you wish. I can provide you with a version of the guide stripped of references to F95 so you can share it with your subscribers, just let me know if you are interested. This is my way of repaying you for your game and the fact you helped people here, even though they are not your subscribers.

The only person that I know of who is doing that is me, actually. So far I have done only 2 fan art illustrations but I will probably do more. You can follow my page or follow me (see my signature) to get notified when I do more. I hope other artists will hop on the bandwagon and start making some Sana fan art as well.

I answer that question in the guide.
TL;DR : They are here mostly for the troll factor yet. However, one chest hints to us that all those chests might become relevant later on.

- Edited 2023-11-07
Uploaded revision 2 of the guide, including some fixes according to Headpat's corrections.
Hey, thanks for the guide! I cant seen to be able to begin the Bathhouse event, though. Already killed Orc boss on 3rd town, but no luck so far.. any ideas? I already tried leveling her corruption but still nothing

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Hey, thanks for the guide! I cant seen to be able to begin the Bathhouse event, though. Already killed Orc boss on 3rd town, but no luck so far.. any ideas? I already tried leveling her corruption but still nothing
Bathhouse in Town 2 if that’s the case you gotta get it set with the roaming event as you are roaming around you will see a heart at the bath house in which you will be able to go in and see Sana arguing with the guy behind the counter

Reactions: Innocent Lili

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
This guy has it right ▼
Bathhouse in Town 2 if that’s the case you gotta get it set with the roaming event as you are roaming around you will see a heart at the bath house in which you will be able to go in and see Sana arguing with the guy behind the counter
Once you meet the requirements to unlock the scene (corruption at 50+ and having passed the [poison + Fief's room] events), you just have to force the scenes to update until you get the right one. When bathhouse 1 is active, there will be a heart bubble popping over the door or the bathhouse from time to time. You can use the chess player between the stalls to skip time and force-update as it's close to the bathhouse.
Since it's dependent on RNG it is completely random, so it might take a while.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
no, let's give some idea... Sana that give some help wearing nun clothes and giving "salvation" in the confessional and obviously a visit to sana's mom, than fief arrive and she with her ninja gang give "something" to the 2 of them
I see Sana's mom obsession is always on fire :cool:

Reactions: Aereon1104

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Is the fixed version where you can access the vip area in the inn blocked by the bouncer here yet? Already did all 4 scenes, but the 5th one doesnt trigger.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes