RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 14, 2018
Fief is the best recurring villain, though I am also disappointed that latest scene just had her being a futa when up until now her role has been more of a "bad influence" on Sana than anything. But eh, still more room for scenes like that in the future.
I agree that it was a little odd for Fief to just *poof* make herself a futa for that scene. I LOVE futa, but I'd prefer if Fief stayed true to being a bad influence and some other futa characters were introduced instead (or retroactively make all males into dickgirls :copium: )

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Guys... Fief dick is nothing but a ninjutsu, she's not a true futa.
Need to say that because it look like this bug some here and for no reason they believe after this event she win a permanent dick.
but I want it to still be able to make Sana pregnant :)

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
F95 - Fanart - Sana Pointing Down.png
There is now a Guide to the Scenes!
Hey guys, while I was internet-less I started working on a guide to help you watch every single scene of the game. I just finished it, and it should be up to date with the current version of the game (the one from 2023 October 13th-15th).

I recommend you have a quick read at this first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sana Guide.png
TL;DR - Give me the guide already!

Okay, okay! No need to be in a rush like that...
Here is the guide:

View attachment Sana_-_Guide_-_2023-12-23_-_rev2.pdf
(If you want to download it, right-click on the link and select "save as")

Note:
I'll try to keep this guide up to date whenever I have the time.
I will post some insights into my process on my own page a bit later (see my signature if you're curious).

BaasB You might want to add the guide to the first page, so I tag you, just in case.

empe3 You can use my fanart and guide freely if you wish. I can provide you with a version of the guide stripped of references to F95 so you can share it with your subscribers, just let me know if you are interested. This is my way of repaying you for your game and the fact you helped people here, even though they are not your subscribers.

Is there any fanart of Sana? I keep searching and i found nothing :(
The only person that I know of who is doing that is me, actually. So far I have done only 2 fan art illustrations but I will probably do more. You can follow my page or follow me (see my signature) to get notified when I do more. I hope other artists will hop on the bandwagon and start making some Sana fan art as well.

what about those chests that can't be reached if not via cheating... what kind of reason exist for them
I answer that question in the guide.
TL;DR : They are here mostly for the troll factor yet. However, one chest hints to us that all those chests might become relevant later on.

- Edited 2024-01-21
Uploaded a fixed version of the guide for the 2023-12-23 version of the game including 1 missing scene and a few other fixes.

Last edited:

d183

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 3066158
There is now a Guide to the Scenes!
Hey guys, while I was internet-less I started working on a guide to help you watch every single scene of the game. I just finished it, and it should be up to date with the current version of the game (the one from 2023 October 13th-15th).

I recommend you have a quick read at this first:

View attachment 3065845
TL;DR - Give me the guide already!

Okay, okay! No need to be in a rush like that...
Here is the guide:

View attachment 3066050

Note:
I'll try to keep this guide up to date whenever I have the time.
I will post some insights into my process on my own page a bit later (see my signature if you're curious).

BaasB You might want to add the guide to the first page, so I tag you, just in case.

empe3 You can use my fanart and guide freely if you wish. I can provide you with a version of the guide stripped of references to F95 so you can share it with your subscribers, just let me know if you are interested. This is my way of repaying you for your game and the fact you helped people here, even though they are not your subscribers.

The only person that I know of who is doing that is me, actually. So far I have done only 2 fan art illustrations but I will probably do more. You can follow my page or follow me (see my signature) to get notified when I do more. I hope other artists will hop on the bandwagon and start making some Sana fan art as well.

I answer that question in the guide.
TL;DR : They are here mostly for the troll factor yet. However, one chest hints to us that all those chests might become relevant later on.
Holy shit bro, Nice Job.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Great work Innocent Lili
I read through the whole guide and noticed some issues I wasn't aware of, like the "city3 roam4" not actually being in the game. Apparently I never copied it over and forgot about it! The fact that someone else found out about it is really funny to me.

There's 2 mistakes and a missing scene in the guide in case you're interested:

I can include the latest version of the guide on the itch.io page if that's alright with you. If you are willing to remove references to piracy you should make sure it includes some other means of contacting you or finding your other works!

If I made a room for fanart in the in-game gallery would you like to be featured in there?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Hello why I have so much alert for this trend suddently
Oh I see, the Chocofoxy bible guide is here ! Time to turn :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Great work Innocent Lili
I read through the whole guide and noticed some issues I wasn't aware of, like the "city3 roam4" not actually being in the game. Apparently I never copied it over and forgot about it! The fact that someone else found out about it is really funny to me.

There's 2 mistakes and a missing scene in the guide in case you're interested:

I can include the latest version of the guide on the itch.io page if that's alright with you. If you are willing to remove references to piracy you should make sure it includes some other means of contacting you or finding your other works!

If I made a room for fanart in the in-game gallery would you like to be featured in there?
Thanks for your kind words.:)
I'm glad my guide even helped you realize you forgot to implement the event. If I ever spot something similar in the future, I'll let you know right away so you can fix it asap.
Thank you for mentioning my mistakes. I fixed it and uploaded the corrected version.

I'm perfectly fine with you uploading it on the itch.io page. I'm currently trying to figure out where to put my work and allow people to contact me outside of F95 before changing it in the guide so you can share it without worrying about references to piracy. I'll let you know once it's all done. Also, feel free to contact me via PM and let me know if you want me to adjust a few things.
I'm also perfectly fine to appear in a fanart gallery room in your game and would be honored if you did. :D

For everyone else: I updated the guide with Headpat's corrections, so you can get revision 2 in my original post or here.
Right-click the 'View attachment' link and choose 'Save target as' to download it from here, or click on 'Innocent Lili said' to get back to my original post.
Note that the attachment link below will become irrelevant in the future when I update the guide again, but the links in the original post will always work and give you the last version of the guide.

▼ Updated Guide ▼

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for your kind words.:)
I'm glad my guide even helped you realize you forgot to implement the event. If I ever spot something similar in the future, I'll let you know right away so you can fix it asap.
Thank you for mentioning my mistakes. I fixed it and uploaded the corrected version.

I'm perfectly fine with you uploading it on the itch.io page. I'm currently trying to figure out where to put my work and allow people to contact me outside of F95 before changing it in the guide so you can share it without worrying about references to piracy. I'll let you know once it's all done. Also, feel free to contact me via PM and let me know if you want me to adjust a few things.
I'm also perfectly fine to appear in a fanart gallery room in your game and would be honored if you did. :D

For everyone else: I updated the guide with Headpat's corrections, so you can get revision 2 in my original post or here.
Right-click the 'View attachment' link and choose 'Save target as' to download it from here, or click on 'Innocent Lili said' to get back to my original post.
Note that the attachment link below will become irrelevant in the future when I update the guide again, but the links in the original post will always work and give you the last version of the guide.

▼ Updated Guide ▼
good job man

Reactions: Innocent Lili
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes