RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
my same though, if hidden scenes can't be found in the gallery than that scene is not one
The scene you guys are thinking of is a continuation of a roaming scene where she is being fingered in front of a crowd in the first town bar. You have to have high lewdness and check the glowing spot on the final picture for it to continue upstairs.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
The scene you guys are thinking of is a continuation of a roaming scene where she is being fingered in front of a crowd in the first town bar. You have to have high lewdness and check the glowing spot on the final picture for it to continue upstairs.
Yes, look like it's another unfinished scene like the one in weapon shop in town 3 or the one with 2 aventurers in town 2

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Yes, look like it's another unfinished scene like the one in weapon shop in town 3 or the one with 2 aventurers in town 2
Are you talking about the strip poker one in town 3 or the one behind the weapon shop? If it's the strip poker one thats the item shop, not the weapon shop, and it is KINDA complete. It reuses a roaming scene image after you get kicked out. (The one where Sana is being fucked on the table from behind.)

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
My bad I thought it was one I be getting the scenes in the gallery and never triggered it lol. But is there a scene when she is surrounded by guys at the Bread stand right next to the Inn I always see it but never saw anything come from it

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Are you talking about the strip poker one in town 3 or the one behind the weapon shop? If it's the strip poker one thats the item shop, not the weapon shop, and it is KINDA complete. It reuses a roaming scene image after you get kicked out. (The one where Sana is being fucked on the table from behind.)
No I really talk about the weapon shop when 2 barbarians plan to fuck a druged Sana and the elf girl when she return.
Never see this one ? :unsure:

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
My bad I thought it was one I be getting the scenes in the gallery and never triggered it lol. But is there a scene when she is surrounded by guys at the Bread stand right next to the Inn I always see it but never saw anything come from it
None so far. You can only talk to the two people blocking the way and nothing else happens.

No I really talk about the weapon shop when 2 barbarians plan to fuck a druged Sana and the elf girl when she return.
Never see this one ? :unsure:
Nope. Guess I was just unlucky with that one.

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018

We hope everyone has a fun spooky time. And to keep you updated: We're currently working on Bnui's own mini-chapter! The plans for finishing up the game have been foiled because of bunny girls. I hate when that happens. The casual comfy look won the last poll by a lot, so she will get most scenes wearing that! But a dangerous outfit will also make a short appearance. If you don't mind, we might have to ask for another poll opinion regarding Bnui's casual clothing soon. If the waiting time gets too much please let us know. If we end up taking too much time with this story stuff we might have to bridge the gap with another H content update

jaden000

May 30, 2020
before the game ends I just need to see more scenes with the bunny and Sana where the bunny cockblocks the mc so hard...so perfect it would be

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
before the game ends I just need to see more scenes with the bunny and Sana where the bunny cockblocks the mc so hard...so perfect it would be
Wonder if they plan to use the elves again. So much thing they can do like
-second part of the mine in town 2
-scenes for Slime boss
-Garret return

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes