RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
I haven’t been able to make something out of this one scene not sure if it’s to be added in a future update but there’s a point where Sana is surrounded by a whole bunch of guys right behind a stand right next to the inn but it just shows them bothering her haven’t been able to trigger anything

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
I haven’t been able to make something out of this one scene not sure if it’s to be added in a future update but there’s a point where Sana is surrounded by a whole bunch of guys right behind a stand right next to the inn but it just shows them bothering her haven’t been able to trigger anything
this is all in town 1

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I think I'm done with most of the scenes, but in gallery room there are many empty spots, does every empty spot represent a scene I've missed?
1698657315521.png

Mar 14, 2018
I think I found like..4 or 5? I remember one from the last update and one from the previous town if you catch Sana in the meeting hall, another in the weapon shop with strip poker, I think one behind the shop too. A couple others that are without CG just some text and hints. They're not really hard to find though just try to find Sana around town since most of these are branches of the regular scenes.
Is there any giveaway that it's a "hidden" scene and not a regular roaming scene?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Why are you all talking about this scene ?
View attachment 3047362
I remember that scene... you enter and talk with her, if you go out and than enter again she is going to the second floor with the dude and if you follow them there is a line for fuck her in a room, anon don't recognize her because she is half covered by a blanket and only her ass is show, how you don't recognize your GF is a mistery for me... is that supposed to be a hidden scene?

Reactions: Aereon1104

BigMan005_

Nov 17, 2021
I remember that scene... you enter and talk with her, if you go out and than enter again she is going to the second floor with the dude and if you follow them there is a line for fuck her in a room, anon don't recognize her because she is half covered by a blanket and only her ass is show, how you don't recognize your GF is a mistery for me... is that supposed to be a hidden scene?
i don't think so cuz you can see it in the gallery

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes