RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
how do you continue the act 1 competition?
Depend where you are in the story. For the second act of the competition you need to end the second town story (so beat the mimic boss) and return in the house of the first town.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Depend where you are in the story. For the second act of the competition you need to end the second town story (so beat the mimic boss) and return in the house of the first town.
Sunny did you change your profile image?

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
loving all the yugioh related posting in this thread lmao. always wished there was a hentai battle TCG of some kind. Guess I'll stick to modding master duel assets... Anyway.. uhh croc booty

Reactions: Sunny972

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
loving all the yugioh related posting in this thread lmao. always wished there was a hentai battle TCG of some kind. Guess I'll stick to modding master duel assets... Anyway.. uhh croc booty
What about the Taimanin Asagi game? I dont remember how its called

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Apparently there are HIDDEN hidden scenes in this game, not just roaming scenes. Does anyone have a list, preferably without spoilers?
Hidden scenes you mean those who don't appear in the gallery and need to talk with Sana when she's precisely somewhere... I count one in town 3

Reactions: Mister Wake
Mar 14, 2018
Hidden scenes you mean those who don't appear in the gallery and need to talk with Sana when she's precisely somewhere... I count one in town 3
I'm not sure, but probably? The dev specified they wouldn't show up in the gallery at all, and gave one example (card game in act 3).

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I think I found like..4 or 5? I remember one from the last update and one from the previous town if you catch Sana in the meeting hall, another in the weapon shop with strip poker, I think one behind the shop too. A couple others that are without CG just some text and hints. They're not really hard to find though just try to find Sana around town since most of these are branches of the regular scenes.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes