RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I just don't understand why everyone wants him back so much. He is ordinary, boring and without any special features.
Tbf he's the first "villain" in the game so of course he's going to be a little more plain. Having a few more scenes of him doesn't hurt though.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
in all of this I still miss an information... what about those chests that can't be reached if not via cheating... what kind of reason exist for them, the first thing I think with those is that there is some kind of secret quest planned for them at some point and that for now are place holder but I doubt that is the case

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
in all of this I still miss an information... what about those chests that can't be reached if not via cheating... what kind of reason exist for them, the first thing I think with those is that there is some kind of secret quest planned for them at some point and that for now are place holder but I doubt that is the case
Red herrings

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Fief is the best recurring villain, though I am also disappointed that latest scene just had her being a futa when up until now her role has been more of a "bad influence" on Sana than anything. But eh, still more room for scenes like that in the future.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Fief is the best recurring villain, though I am also disappointed that latest scene just had her being a futa when up until now her role has been more of a "bad influence" on Sana than anything. But eh, still more room for scenes like that in the future.
We need ppl in subscribestar to ask for more fief and bunny being bad influence to her sana. Maybe he will see and consider it. I support time to time so I’ll mention it again

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes