RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Sheesh, I was skipping this game so much since I'm not a fan of enlarged booba/ass proportions, but gave it a try today after all.
Gotta admit that was much better than I expected and now I'm hooked as hell. Love these type of NTR behind your back, they are very hot. Mc is such unlikable dumbass, but it's thanks to that we have so much scenes, curious if he's gonna have some redemption towards ending though, I'm kinda sucker for MC's working towards improving themselves. I'll be waiting for new updates with great anticipation.

Btw what's the usual schedule of updates?

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I played through the city part of the latest patch a few weeks ago, I got to the manor but apparently it skips over some unimplemented scenes so I stopped playing there.

While the city scenes were of the same good quality we've come to expect I did not feel like they were as effective as they have been previously. Maybe I personally would need Sana's corruption to kick up a notch and it did not feel like there was too much development there, does anyone else agree or am I out of touch?

Maybe that's not something the average player will need or care about but I felt like I needed Sana to be a bit less considerate of her boyfriend and to be a bit more deceiving or maybe to cheat more emotionally as well. The latter part is something I've been thinking about since chapter 3 and the guy who is building a house.
He's talking about getting Sana pregnant and how he loves her (if I remember right) with the obvious nod to the fact that they are building a house and "playing house" together. Sana did not really protest and I figured that the next step might be for her to start to more actively partake in that kind of dirty talk.

That's just an example

I might be way off target because it was a few weeks ago that I played the update and I've not got it crystal clear in my memory!

I suppose it also ties into a larger discussion whether Sanas pure heartedness is the perfect starting point for her corruption arc into something less wholesome or if she should be kept "emotionally pure" indefinitely.

I think there is a lot of nuance there and there's many ways that headpat could decide taking it, but with the lack of development towards something less wholesome in this patch so far (at least in the first city segment!) I'm starting to think that maybe he has opted for the second option.

Reactions: jonquils

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
On the slower side to be honest, everything from chapter 3 and onward has been in development for a year I believe (?)
but with a good few updates to the previous towns, like the tournament in the first city and some other things.

That reminds me, after finishing the first town you can go back and do another quest in the sewers with the mage guy. In the second town fief hints to a similar future quest in the goblin mines but there's been no mention of implementing something like that right?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Sheesh, I was skipping this game so much since I'm not a fan of enlarged booba/ass proportions, but gave it a try today after all.
Gotta admit that was much better than I expected and now I'm hooked as hell. Love these type of NTR behind your back, they are very hot. Mc is such unlikable dumbass, but it's thanks to that we have so much scenes, curious if he's gonna have some redemption towards ending though, I'm kinda sucker for MC's working towards improving themselves. I'll be waiting for new updates with great anticipation.

Chocofever got you ♥♥♥

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I played through the city part of the latest patch a few weeks ago, I got to the manor but apparently it skips over some unimplemented scenes so I stopped playing there.

While the city scenes were of the same good quality we've come to expect I did not feel like they were as effective as they have been previously. Maybe I personally would need Sana's corruption to kick up a notch and it did not feel like there was too much development there, does anyone else agree or am I out of touch?

Maybe that's not something the average player will need or care about but I felt like I needed Sana to be a bit less considerate of her boyfriend and to be a bit more deceiving or maybe to cheat more emotionally as well. The latter part is something I've been thinking about since chapter 3 and the guy who is building a house.
He's talking about getting Sana pregnant and how he loves her (if I remember right) with the obvious nod to the fact that they are building a house and "playing house" together. Sana did not really protest and I figured that the next step might be for her to start to more actively partake in that kind of dirty talk.

That's just an example

I might be way off target because it was a few weeks ago that I played the update and I've not got it crystal clear in my memory!

I suppose it also ties into a larger discussion whether Sanas pure heartedness is the perfect starting point for her corruption arc into something less wholesome or if she should be kept "emotionally pure" indefinitely.

I think there is a lot of nuance there and there's many ways that headpat could decide taking it, but with the lack of development towards something less wholesome in this patch so far (at least in the first city segment!) I'm starting to think that maybe he has opted for the second option.
You can’t please everyone, I don’t like that the main character is insignificant (I’m generally silent about his penis and the succubus), and I don’t care about the dialogue at all (the feeling that for some people the dialogue itself is more important than the scene - I don’t understand how that is)

I think the problem is that there are a lot of events in the game, empty spaces in the location and the developer doesn’t know what to do. On the one hand, the development has been delayed and the story needs to be finished (2 years already), on the other hand, more scenes and dialogues can be added, and with some characters you can make separate endings.

Many here express their depraved desires and dreams, which means that you can expand the game for a long time, but all these wishes can conflict, not everyone will want to see them, and even more so it takes time to realize them.

In fact, you can make a fairly large project or series of games out of this game.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Zero112

May 29, 2019
On the slower side to be honest, everything from chapter 3 and onward has been in development for a year I believe (?)
but with a good few updates to the previous towns, like the tournament in the first city and some other things.

That reminds me, after finishing the first town you can go back and do another quest in the sewers with the mage guy. In the second town fief hints to a similar future quest in the goblin mines but there's been no mention of implementing something like that right?
They’re bad endings, the Fief one is just going back down to where the mimic was at the end of the goblin mine.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
TL;DR on newest blog post
>all art for end of act 4 and endings is done, still being worked on code-side
>mansion and bnui side story should be finished end of this month, act 4 and ending by end of this year
>more content will be added to the game, more scenes for earlier acts etc. even after they finish with the ending and start work on the next game
Images?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

We hope everyone has a fun spooky time. And to keep you updated: We're currently working on Bnui's own mini-chapter! The plans for finishing up the game have been foiled because of bunny girls. I hate when that happens. The casual comfy look won the last poll by a lot, so she will get most scenes wearing that! But a dangerous outfit will also make a short appearance. If you don't mind, we might have to ask for another poll opinion regarding Bnui's casual clothing soon. If the waiting time gets too much please let us know. If we end up taking too much time with this story stuff we might have to bridge the gap with another H content update
you have new images?

Last edited:
Reactions: zotto23

Zero112

May 29, 2019
Are they the same bad endings you get if you lose to the main boss or something different?
You don’t get bad endings from losing to a boss on the first two towns I think I remember. You start the quest for the mage and it ends with a bad end, with fief you return to the mimic and she trapped the chest.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes