RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Another case of "There are so many games that suits my preference that I could be playing but let me go cry in the games I dislike".

You're like a vegan going to a place that serves non vegetarian food and whine about it. Instead of going to a vegan restaurant.

Can you tell us what kind of games you like? So, that all future devs can cater to your needy ass.
This forum has a surprisingly large number of posts doing exactly that. Criticizing scummy dev practices is understandable, but choosing to seethe about an entire genre in a sea of free games is something else.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Another case of "There are so many games that suits my preference that I could be playing but let me go cry in the games I dislike".

You're like a vegan going to a place that serves non vegetarian food and whine about it. Instead of going to a vegan restaurant.

Can you tell us what kind of games you like? So, that all future devs can cater to your needy ass.
Strange butthurt you have here. While so defensive.
I don't came here to shit on this game, nor people who enjoy this kind of content.
Just haven't luck with finding game with my preferences and vented a little.
But sure cry me a river.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
I don't came here to shit on this game, nor people who enjoy this kind of content.
But sure cry me a river.
If you want to find a game to your preferences, click that big red button that says "Latest Updates" and use the side bar, it's not feature complete yet, but you can exclude what you don't like and ignore it, or include what you do. It's not that deep, if you can't find a few ero games to your preferences among the tens of thousands here and more otherwise, then it might possibly be a you issue...

Be honest, what color is your retard helmet?
View attachment 3482534
I don't think broski is bright enough to realize how hilariously condescending that is :KEK: .

But sure cry me a river.
Oh you were just throwing a tantrum like a child? You couldn't find a game you like so you vented here. My oh my how special you are. Need a friend to vent to? I mean I have already figured out you're needy and all. You have no one to vent to after all. Your sorry ass could use one.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
"The stereotype that only girls play healers isn’t true at all!!!" sounds like an isekai ahh title even more than this. It's also made of eleven words too, I hope this continues to be a trend with his games lol.

Let bro cook! It's time for wolf girls to get the love they deserve babyyy!
414683607_3757811077836189_3298682086192022575_n.jpg

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
God I love this dev's art style and ideas but NTR isn't really my thing :HideThePain:.

I hope at least one day one of their games makes it more optional where you, the player, can work to keep the girl(s) rather than it just automatically being a bad ending. If not, oh well. Their art is adorable.

Aug 10, 2020
God I love this dev's art style and ideas but NTR isn't really my thing :HideThePain:.

I hope at least one day one of their games makes it more optional where you, the player, can work to keep the girl(s) rather than it just automatically being a bad ending. If not, oh well. Their art is adorable.
That really is the curse. Finding art you love and reading the tags and dying inside lmao

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022

Sounds like a skill issue lad hehe. Hey, I might be a top tier dumpster consumer myself, but my mindset personally is just; play it anyway, if you don't like the tags you might still find enjoyment in the art and other things you didn't expect. Then unintentionally unlock a new fetish lol, jk jk. Plus, the NTR is nowhere near as extreme here as in other games from what I've seen, so yeah.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

All his games are NTR so far, including the upcoming one Luna with the wolf girl. Though at least there you get to play as a Healer, so you are probably a bit more powerful than Anon is here.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes