RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
why can’t i sell my stuffs?
Took me ages to get 2000 coin fighting those slimes
Is it a glitch or basically another way to made the mc suffer?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bucefala

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Im getting pretty tired of him not doing anything physical with his girl except tail fluffing, but I am still on his side. The way the other characters treat him makes my blood boil.
Im one of those people who comes for the screenshots bc while I like the art, I also cannot stand how the MC is treated but I get that is some people's thing. Personally, the only "good option" for the MC is to leave on his own journey, anthing else is just sad.

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Im one of those people who comes for the screenshots bc while I like the art, I also cannot stand how the MC is treated but I get that is some people's thing. Personally, the only "good option" for the MC is to leave on his own journey, anthing else is just sad.

For real and honestly i don’t really had any hope for a good ending for the fox and the mc considering the creator not an Vanila fan (most people here also)

So yeah why don’t seprate those 2 where the mc can go on his own journey slaying monsters while the fox can go on her own journey finding new cock to suck

but that won’t be ntr anymore and considering the last game he made a good ending for the MC considered a miracle

Reactions: DrLizardman
May 9, 2020
For real and honestly i don’t really had any hope for a good ending for the fox and the mc considering the creator not an Vanila fan (most people here also)

So yeah why don’t seprate those 2 where the mc can go on his own journey slaying monsters while the fox can go on her own journey finding new cock to suck

but that won’t be ntr anymore and considering the last game he made a good ending for the MC considered a miracle
I'm more curious to know what secrets are inside that chest in the first town. I can never get to it.

I bet if the Dev made it accessible it would be a plot twist if the chest was a Mimic and Sana got stuck in there.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I'm more curious to know what secrets are inside that chest in the first town. I can never get to it.

I bet if the Dev made it accessible it would be a plot twist if the chest was a Mimic and Sana got stuck in there.
So far it's was Red hearring to troll the cheaters, for what I remember it was planned to be a part of a future quest or something like that.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Oh Sana's mom is good... Not one.. not two... but THREE tails to fluff??? Good lord... Stay strong... Our chocofox is right there... Stay strong...
Well she's a kitsune and I'm pretty sure she have more than 3 tails

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes