RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

iraking

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have any news? or photos? before asking (why don't you pay?) I would love it more they don't accept even one of my cards.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone willing to share the newest subscribestar images?
Let's see, the last post was 05/07 today is 09/07...
Okay but it's the last time I do that and it's only because I'm busy for the next week.

Act 4 city stuff! Let's have a look at some of Sana's upcoming misadventures. As usual, some lewd scene spoilers!

The current plan is for three more big updates: The city, then the finished mansion, then any remaining city things with the last dungeon and endings.
I have to hold back with full force to not talk about my plans for the next game. I will talk about it once you're at the final dungeon entrance!

While it's a city of monsters built into the side of a mountain, it still gets frequent visitors from outside. We might see some familiar faces, some even seem quite familiar with this place.
1688886271145.png
This sign won't stop me because I can't read!

Minotaurs have been one of the more requested monsters but the truth is they were planned from the start. You can't have a game about monstersex without minotaurs.
Physically, they're very intimidating so make sure you don't let them near Sana and always keep a safe distance.

1688886331542.png
Since we're in front of the final dungeon it is very important to get the best possible equipment. It's very expensive and Anon never learns his lesson, for some reason the adventurer party still ends up taking shady jobs. It's easier than grinding gold in the dungeon, I guess.

1688886410168.png

Anon must have had something different in mind when he heard "working the front desk".
People keep asking for this new foxgirl they hired, she's super popular. Maybe Sana would also be happy to meet someone of her own kind.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Okay but it's the last time I do that and it's only because I'm busy for the next week.

Act 4 city stuff! Let's have a look at some of Sana's upcoming misadventures. As usual, some lewd scene spoilers!

The current plan is for three more big updates: The city, then the finished mansion, then any remaining city things with the last dungeon and endings.
I have to hold back with full force to not talk about my plans for the next game. I will talk about it once you're at the final dungeon entrance!

While it's a city of monsters built into the side of a mountain, it still gets frequent visitors from outside. We might see some familiar faces, some even seem quite familiar with this place.
View attachment 2755949

Minotaurs have been one of the more requested monsters but the truth is they were planned from the start. You can't have a game about monstersex without minotaurs.
Physically, they're very intimidating so make sure you don't let them near Sana and always keep a safe distance.

View attachment 2755952
Since we're in front of the final dungeon it is very important to get the best possible equipment. It's very expensive and Anon never learns his lesson, for some reason the adventurer party still ends up taking shady jobs. It's easier than grinding gold in the dungeon, I guess.

View attachment 2755955

Anon must have had something different in mind when he heard "working the front desk".
People keep asking for this new foxgirl they hired, she's super popular. Maybe Sana would also be happy to meet someone of her own kind.
All I can say about this news is this: I got up ...

And of course thanks
1688925793153.png

Jan 14, 2021

View attachment 2755949

View attachment 2755952

View attachment 2755955

as usual, thank you very much for your contributions and time.

Always the big man in need.

Now all we need is the update :laugh:

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes