RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I loved that and my gameplay I think it was kinda 0% ntr and for some reason I was really hooked on the Main Quest like it was a regular rpg, the princess is a cool character who doesn't inspire the "neuron activation" for me
Maybe if the autor hides a little the sex he will be able to sell a nice classic rpg
You have to lose on purpose or make obvious choices to get any ntr scenes in that game. If you play it normally you'll get the vanilla route no problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
GUYS pls go watch
Futoku no Guild (Uncensored)
and tell me what you think
Good overall, I may have different tases but he saves the girls to fast. Even prisoners on deathrow get a last meal but the monsters don't get a little fun before they die lol. Seriously tho it's decent and I wish they had a hentai version.....and a bigger tail on the wolf girl.

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
I'm a terrible person, anyone have an inkling of a full release? Act 4 appears to be the ending Act, but there is probably a lot to scenario? I've not played this, but the art looks amazing and I will probably support on subscribestar thing just to help.

Jan 14, 2021
I'm a terrible person, anyone have an inkling of a full release? Act 4 appears to be the ending Act, but there is probably a lot to scenario? I've not played this, but the art looks amazing and I will probably support on subscribestar thing just to help.
We dont even know when the next update comes.
With headpat it is literally a diceroll, you never really know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoliaS

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
We have much more than 2 sex games about Hitler here XD , around 8 if im corect .
But by studio [Romantic Room] we have 3 :

1. HITLER: BDSM BUNKER
2. Sex with Hitler: WW2
3. Sex with Hitler: 2069
....ugh........Can we at least feminize Hitler or fuck Ava B. in one of them?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes