RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Brother in christ, sexy futa succubus better be a roaming event too, das some hot shit.

Well, lets hope we get it this month, my entire life is fucked since this week, so I have nothing else to look forward to anymore.
Been there. I remember checking every day for new goblin's tale updates, at the time I was in a shit place and all I had was the game cause everything else fell apart and I kinda put all of my emotions into that to distract myself. You'll get the futa content then back on your feet and back to terrible just like me lol (hopefully better). Hopefully in that order depending how long the update happens.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
Jan 14, 2021
Been there. I remember checking every day for new goblin's tale updates, at the time I was in a shit place and all I had was the game cause everything else fell apart and I kinda put all of my emotions into that to distract myself. You'll get the futa content then back on your feet and back to terrible just like me lol (hopefully better). Hopefully in that order depending how long the update happens.
3prslde0d7i61.png
Thanks man, means alot, really.
Now someone post something that uplifts the spirits again xD

Draegoon

Apr 27, 2018
so i've just been assuming this whole time what with the fact that the Lewdness level does have to go up and you can prevent certain scenes by stopping them in game and by not having a high lewd level
but will their be an ending where the anon doesn't get ntr'd? this being the only ntr game i enjoy in any capacity, its fine without so long as theirs a happy ending but i would still like to know

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
so i've just been assuming this whole time what with the fact that the Lewdness level does have to go up and you can prevent certain scenes by stopping them in game and by not having a high lewd level
but will their be an ending where the anon doesn't get ntr'd? this being the only ntr game i enjoy in any capacity, its fine without so long as theirs a happy ending but i would still like to know
for what I remember 3 endings are supposed to be present and a "happy" one is present too... this topic was already talked about here but don't remember how much behind you have to go for find the discussion

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes