RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Anger can also very easily go nowhere. We already established that when Europa casually stomped his poor ass after he destroyed her statue. From what I can imagine of the endings, one would probably be a happy one where Sana does not get stolen, one where she remains in a relationship with him but keeps cheating on him (and probably bears the child of another man), one where she leaves him and one where he either gets killed/commits suicide

Anon would probably be superhuman in our world, assuming that level 1 is the baseline for your average human in his world. Probably still wouldn't be able to deal with guns, but it's something
Ok but he has only leveled up from her power but was there other gods I'm forgetting about? Could another god give him the strength that he lacked? Highly unlikely but I like to speculate and theorize

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 8, 2019
Ok but he has only leveled up from her power but was there other gods I'm forgetting about? Could another god give him the strength that he lacked? Highly unlikely but I like to speculate and theorize
None mentioned, I think, but the Demon King may be able to rival her in power since she doesn't directly deal with him

Or maybe there is some Warhammer-esque Skein bullshit going on and she cannot interfere. That said, I think that Europa is supposed to be a creator god or a Demiurge of some sort, so I'd bet on the latter

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I dont remember other gods except the evil ones
None mentioned, I think, but the Demon King may be able to rival her in power since she doesn't directly deal with him

Or maybe there is some Warhammer-esque Skein bullshit going on and she cannot interfere. That said, I think that Europa is supposed to be a creator god or a Demiurge of some sort, so I'd bet on the latter
Ok thanks

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
When i found this game the dev just stated something like "Good news everybody! We currently have more time so you can expect updates every 2-3 weeks".
I thought how good my timing was... turns out i was wrong ^^

Well, quality before rushed shit
Funny I remember this game was planned to be end in May 2023 following the "one update each 2-3 weeks" agenda.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes