RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
New crackpot theory, Anon actually knows that he is getting cucked. He is only pretending to not know in front of the player so that we do not notice that he has gained sentience. His ultimate goal is to destroy Headpat and gain freedom. MGATTDCASBE is actually a deep critique of mankind's satisfaction with mediocrity in the face of uncertainness, as well as an exploration of the solipsist mindset that a human can reach through self-doubt.

What a brilliant representation of man's struggle against god, never would I have expected such deep and thought provoking writing from a hentai game! Sasuga, Headpat!
That is what I'm talking about. Thank you for the theory! Will anon kill his true god headpat?

Jan 14, 2021
Oh man, the anticipation is fucking killing me.

I'm starting to check this site more often than I check my health or sleeping schedule.

Pray for the update. Headpats and Artist plz

#Pray #ChocussyMakinMeActUnwise

Reactions: Aereon1104
Jan 14, 2021
New crackpot theory, Anon actually knows that he is getting cucked. He is only pretending to not know in front of the player so that we do not notice that he has gained sentience. His ultimate goal is to destroy Headpat and gain freedom. MGATTDCASBE is actually a deep critique of mankind's satisfaction with mediocrity in the face of uncertainness, as well as an exploration of the solipsist mindset that a human can reach through self-doubt.

What a brilliant representation of man's struggle against god, never would I have expected such deep and thought provoking writing from a hentai game! Sasuga, Headpat!
What Chocussy deprivation does to a man...
F

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 8, 2019
give me some ideas to play H games while I wait for an update.

I gotta unfocus from life a bit.
I am playing through Avantgarde's Demon Harem game, and it is a blast so far. I generally like Avantgarde's games (though I am not a big fan of the nipple rings and womb tattoos, or at least how they implement them) and they are usually a fair bit better than your average RPGM game as actual games as opposed to pure CG collectors

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes