RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Where are you hiding your jew gold?

Asking as a german that lost most of everything not a long time ago, I could need a few bars of gold.
Lol ok but I don't have a fake sac of jew gold, just take the one I give you.
Side note though lol my nick name was Jew after I got out of school. A german friend started calling me that and it stuck. Even my sister has my number under jew in her contacts.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone know where I can buy a fox?
i love to have a fox as a pet(ˉ﹃ˉ)
sorry but pet fox girls are not avaiable in this universe, try in a parallel world and if you do take me with you there... if you mean a real fox then you need at least a large space where it can run and dig so any type of apartment are not good.

now I wonder one thing... tomorrow I'll go away for like half month and wonder if when I return there will be a new build out

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
sorry but pet fox girls are not avaiable in this universe, try in a parallel world and if you do take me with you there... if you mean a real fox then you need at least a large space where it can run and dig so any type of apartment are not good.

now I wonder one thing... tomorrow I'll go away for like half month and wonder if when I return there will be a new build out
Oh don't worry the time you come back the hunger for choco fox become even more stronger.

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know where I can buy a fox?
i love to have a fox as a pet(ˉ﹃ˉ)
Afaik, foxes are a massive pain in the ass to keep as pets. They tend to be pretty mischievous and their feces have a terrible odor. They also require a lot of attention and usually don't want to be alone, so you may end up having to get a second fox

Reactions: Papertrail013
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes