2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1665295663737.png

Overview:
Burlesia Kingdom, a small nation surrounded by mountains and the sea.
Marie, the princess of the kingdom, was leading a peaceful life with her parents,
the king and queen, and the people of the nation.
Until one day Marie's whole world came crashing down around her.
The monsters that have been invading other countries for some time now,
have finally set their sights on the Burlesia Kingdom.
Put down the arms, give up the kingdom and Princess Marie, were their demands.
Princess Marie also had to marry Gajah, the chief of the horde, and give birth to his children.
Princess Marie tried to protest, but it was all for naught.
After Gajah threatened to invade her kingdom with even larger force, she was taken away.
When the uncoscious Princess woke up, she found herself in a prison cell in a castle full of monsters.
Not wanting to marry Gajah, Princess Marie decides to escape from prison in order to save her kingdom…​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-09
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: HarapekoChicken
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: Daedroth F95
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer/Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extras: Saves

CG11_7.png f6b2a6c36581837e672dda0bb145e8e9.png END1_6.png 2b52a33e469d770d7baca8194867c6e8.jpg END2_7.png 030444dd127e04b22e355b88dc0c7605.jpg END3_10.png a58ed5ad82589a42f3dab807e3a4e630.png CG05_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Short "puzzle" without any combat whatsoever. Check the sparkly thing here, use it there, find yourself in a precarious lewd situation inbetween. For a game of its size, it has an impressive amount of scenes, 4 endings and lots of h-stats you can keep track of. But be warned: the writing is awful, and I didn't change much there since I'm not into rewriting stuff.
Huge thanks to kuki0078 and King Dude for help with images.

I'm also working on a couple of other games, namely and . If everything goes well, you can expect me to release at least one of those titles this month. You can download the wip tl patches and keep track of my progress either in my discord or in the thread here.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CaptivePrincessMarieAndTheCastleOfDepravedMonsters-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: wiclen and BaasB

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Short "puzzle" without any combat whatsoever. Check the sparkly thing here, use it there, find yourself in a precarious lewd situation inbetween. For a game of its size, it has an impressive amount of scenes, 4 endings and lots of h-stats you can keep track of. But be warned: the writing is awful, and I didn't change much there since I'm not into rewriting stuff.

I'm also working on a couple of other games, namely and . If everything goes well, you can expect me to release at least one of those titles this month. You can download the wip tl patches and keep track of my progress either in my discord or in the thread here.
Bless you.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

You mean the dialogues arem't translated or that they're translated but badly?

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
Is it just me or whenever you speak with a goblin who doubts you are a monster (ask you 3 questions) if you answer all 3 correctly, game bugs out and you can't do anything?

May 21, 2018
Did some poking around the files and it seems like every image has been changed/corrupted from a .png to a .png_, with the underscore rendering the file unreadable. Converting the files into regular .png does nothing, seems the files are all corrupted. Downloaded it from MEGA, gonna try another source, since it seems others have launched the game just fine.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Did some poking around the files and it seems like every image has been changed/corrupted from a .png to a .png_, with the underscore rendering the file unreadable. Converting the files into regular .png does nothing, seems the files are all corrupted. Downloaded it from MEGA, gonna try another source, since it seems others have launched the game just fine.
png_ is MZ's file format for images.
There are some filenames in Japanese, that could be the reason why an error appears for you.

Is it just me or whenever you speak with a goblin who doubts you are a monster (ask you 3 questions) if you answer all 3 correctly, game bugs out and you can't do anything?
Yeaaah, about that. It doesn't seem you'll get anything for answering correctly, but if you answer incorrectly, you'll get one of the bad endings.

May 21, 2018
png_ is MZ's file format for images.
There are some filenames in Japanese, that could be the reason why an error appears for you.
I've only built using MZ for a fraction of the time I've built using MV and VXA, so I will admit to not being super knowledgeable about the engine. Still, with hundereds of RPGM game downloaded, hundereds of hours in developing, years on this forum, and a degree in software engineering, I can say with reasonable confidence that I know what I'm doing. I really doubt this is user error.
1665306058356.png

And here is the file sitting in the proper directory for good measure.
1665306220098.png

EDIT: Its irrelevant anyways. MEGA download is still borked, but the version from WorkUpload launched just fine with no errors. File structure looks identical from a cursory glance, so I really couldn't tell you where the problem was.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes