2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
maybe im stupid but i cant get out of the first cell i see a bucket of water a room away but cant get to it
This is one game that really needs a walkthrough.

Talk to the goblins guarding the cells, stand behind them and press enter. Then talk to ladder princess.

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
How did you get the code? Just wondering because I search almost everywhere for it but found nothing.
You get the password from a goblin in the room with all the goblin throwing a party and where you need to give a gift to "Aniki". It's the goblin in the top right corner, you need to give him wine that you get from the table of the big goblin on the left side

Reactions: Daedroth

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
I have all but the last two scenes with the chief. And I have two medals. The one you get from the blue locked door in treasure hall, And the room behind the dragon.
You need the "snake" medal.
The red goblin from the cafeteria tells you when you get to the kitchen storage that there's something nice hidden behind some boxes of food in the cafeteria. Go to the left side of it and you'll see a pass in the wall that is blocked by a box. Interact with it from the bottom.

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
As Kazuka13 in his post ( https://f95zone.to/threads/captive-...ers-final-harapekochicken.133252/post-9160392 )
You can unlock everything from the start after going on the room to the left at the start (just talk to cat to open the way)

And if anyone really want to, here's a (nearly) full save (every scene except END1) with max lewd :
(Daedroth if you want to link it to first page to avoid further question, feel free ;) )
I didn't make the OP so I can't change anything there. But I reported your post so that the link to full save could be added to the 1st page.
And thanks for helping people in the thread. To be fair, I haven't playtested the game fully so can't answer some of these questions without looking under the hood. And that takes a lot of time I'd rather spend translating.

Last edited:

HungrySkeleton

Jul 24, 2019
To anyone stuck after getting the 800 gold after giving the orc the sword, there seems to be a bug. The bucket with the slime scene is supposed to give you an item afterwards. If you don't get an actual option to look into the bucket or you don't get the Ruby Relief afterwards, you need to restart.

Mar 24, 2020
You need the "snake" medal.
The red goblin from the cafeteria tells you when you get to the kitchen storage that there's something nice hidden behind some boxes of food in the cafeteria. Go to the left side of it and you'll see a pass in the wall that is blocked by a box. Interact with it from the bottom.
Thanks for the help!

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Where is the swamp nunam? Someone said the food storage but the only thing I can click on is the thing that makes you masturbate

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Just curious if the game works for you, you guys running on a high end pc with graphics better than onboard intel?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Just curious if the game works for you, you guys running on a high end pc with graphics better than onboard intel?
Yes, but no high end graphics or anything like that just playing in a windows 7 pc and its working completely fine not even lagging

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Btw how do you find the code for the big door in the living quarters? I found the code in this thread but just wanna know how you find it.. i unlocked the room after the gangbang goblin rape but the only thing there is a jar that needs a item to open it..

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Anyone else noticing that the game simply doesn't work? You press start and it complains about a PNG not being able to load. That's it. /Shrug/

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes