2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
i'm stuck after giving sword to orc and getting 800 gold, can someone put a simple guide i'm stuck i can't find anything after this

RekeLastPage

Sep 11, 2021
i'm stuck after giving sword to orc and getting 800 gold, can someone put a simple guide i'm stuck i can't find anything after this
Same I can't find any of the rooms everyone is talking about. I have 800 gold, tried the East and South hallways.

Nvm, you need to go to the cell left of the 800 gold, with the slime. Then take that item to the treasure room bottom left statue

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jonh4869

jonnysins.com

Mar 9, 2019
I’ve gotten all the ingredients in the food pantry besides the swamp numan and the red fruit. Where do you exactly find them because I can’t find them anywhere?

Mar 24, 2020
Okay, I'm at the end of the game. I have two of the three medals. I've done everything, but I can't figure out how to get the last two scenes, Or where to go/how to get the third medal. I go to the main room after the prison where the medals are supposed to go, but I keep getting the same message. "Right, I don't know what that means." and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next. Does anybody know what I'm missing? I'd really appreciate the help!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Okay, I'm at the end of the game. I have two of the three medals. I've done everything, but I can't figure out how to get the last two scenes, Or where to go/how to get the third medal. I go to the main room after the prison where the medals are supposed to go, but I keep getting the same message. "Right, I don't know what that means." and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next. Does anybody know what I'm missing? I'd really appreciate the help!
Show me which scenes you're missing. Or what medal you don't have.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
For anyone asking about a full save, just go left to the scene room (you'll see a cat where you start from) and talk to the fairy:
1665573861843.png

LIDOVOR

Jul 27, 2017
Im stucked.I took a sword in treasure rome and gave it to orc.There was 800gold and a bucket with smile.And after that i talked with everyone and dont have any options.The dragon said me to make a potion and a girl is waiting for ingrediets .that all
Go to treasure hall, and interact with statue left below, it's open a gate.

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Same I can't find any of the rooms everyone is talking about. I have 800 gold, tried the East and South hallways.

Nvm, you need to go to the cell left of the 800 gold, with the slime. Then take that item to the treasure room bottom left statue
What item???????
NVM, I've stopped wasting my time on this stupid game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amrlia

negroweeb

Aug 20, 2021
maybe im stupid but i cant get out of the first cell i see a bucket of water a room away but cant get to it

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes