2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, but no high end graphics or anything like that just playing in a windows 7 pc and its working completely fine not even lagging
Pretty sure it has something to do with graphics card drivers, since I'm using onboard they haven't been updated since early 2000's and black screen or failed to initialize graphics means it needs an update, too bad my laptop stopped updating the intel drivers, but the fact that loads of other games work just goes to show this game doesn't support older drivers.

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Where is the swamp nunam? Someone said the food storage but the only thing I can click on is the thing that makes you masturbate
The food storage in a room that is locked in the living quarter (somewhere in the top right). When you speak to the guy blocking the access to the kitchen with the red goblin following you, he'll give you a key to open that room.

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Btw how do you find the code for the big door in the living quarters? I found the code in this thread but just wanna know how you find it.. i unlocked the room after the gangbang goblin rape but the only thing there is a jar that needs a item to open it..
It's in a note that you find in a room of the living quarter but can't recall more than that, sorry

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
The food storage in a room that is locked in the living quarter (somewhere in the top right). When you speak to the guy blocking the access to the kitchen with the red goblin following you, he'll give you a key to open that room.
Yea I have that room open but the swamp nunam isn't in there

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
i cant get Tentacle Semen in the cafeteria. anyone knows why?
Did you get the recipe from the Dragon ? Also only one tentacle give the semen, it's the one in the back of the big mess / kitchen room (it's green).
The one from trap chest or pink tentacle tree don't work

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Yea I have that room open but the swamp nunam isn't in there
Then I dunno, try to interact with every boxes in it, it's definitely the room where I got mine :/
Check your inventory if you don't already have it and are missing another element :shrug:

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Lmao, am I tripping or what? I can't find the swamp numam for the life of me
1666121132721.png

EDIT: I just found it... I couldn't find it because the glittering blended with the tile.

matroy

Feb 12, 2018
I can't find the Moonlight grass but I got everything else... someone know where to get it?

Edit: nvm got it

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
I'm short 400 gold to get one last potion from the shopkeeper, does anyone know any hidden spots that might have more gold? I tried every chest in the room with the blowjob orc, and I'm sure the room with three wolves and all the chests has nothing.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
does something happens if you answer all questions correctly? after he aplogizes , iam back but the game is darker until i talk again.

MonOmn

Jun 15, 2019
does something happens if you answer all questions correctly? after he aplogizes , iam back but the game is darker until i talk again.
Nothing really happens if you answer everything i think it's a bug when it goes dark, it happened to me too, also can't click any of the buttons(save,load,items etc.)

Reactions: n0pe
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes