2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

A Fleeting Feline

Jul 31, 2018
Got everything to make the potion, maybe? Unless the 'magic powder' is an item needed. But the potion making girl wont make me the potion.

Wankaweegi

Mar 21, 2021
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. And I am very fucking ashamed that I expected these files to work. Files are fucked and the haphazard deletes I had to do to remove this trash that is being labelled software make me feel bad.

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
ok, this is embarassing but i got stuck here in the very early part of the game
tried to interact with everything available and nothing seems to do anything
does anyone have a complete walktrhough for this game?
1668882321796.png

LutzLKing

Mar 10, 2018
Can you tell me how to get in the Red fruit room?
Its on the kitchen right after you get the special for the special recipe. North of the room in the right. The tilesets are fucking awlful so you can miss the entrance if you're too fast

And I don't think that a print from inside this room is really helpful to find it, but who am I to judge

TalisOFC

Jul 18, 2019
where was it?
Once you have the torn note thing, go back to the cell with the sleeping goblin in front of it (the one you exited from), you will obtain a tape with which the princess wil fix the note and discover a password.
Use that password on the cabinet in the room under the shop (Not food storage, the first monster room directly under it).

SuperTester513

Sep 17, 2022
I'm short 400 gold to get one last potion from the shopkeeper, does anyone know any hidden spots that might have more gold? I tried every chest in the room with the blowjob orc, and I'm sure the room with three wolves and all the chests has nothing.
You have to sell a hoshinohana (or something like that) to the goblin in hall (the room that leads to the treasury, armory and living quarters). Iirc I got it from the werewolf in that big dining hall.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
tried looking through the thread but can't find out which room the red fruit for the potion is, can anyone help?
Bro, (1) go talk minotaur chef, he tell find recipes in living room [first door room] and he give you key storage from living [one of living room where door was lock]

(2) after you got recipe search ingredients and i mark where need get swamp numan
20221209_054353.jpg
and about (green grass???) He telling you to get real green grass actually easy to get, from left dining hall (northwest where you found 1 grass alone in dining hall), after you got real green grass, go talk minotaur chef and he opens path.

(3) go kitchens path from right side (northeast) and red goblin telling you about secret path from dining hall where wooden box blocks path

Caution: before leave kitchen storage, the red fruit actually from below red goblin (please look be carefully about shiny food at tables below red goblin)

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Had high hopes for this game, it has great themes and art but it's so easy to get lost you lose interest quite quickly

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
How do you get out of here? I filled the hole with sand, went up to the gate, got a dialogue about the goblin at the front, talked to the girl in the picture, clicked on everything i could, talked to the other girl after going back. Nothing. Please help

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
How do you get out of here? I filled the hole with sand, went up to the gate, got a dialogue about the goblin at the front, talked to the girl in the picture, clicked on everything i could, talked to the other girl after going back. Nothing. Please help
Here the next step

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes