2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So that wolf in cafeteria, I gave him Flower and then Teddy Bear, now Dress is stuck in my inventory and I can't talk to him, does that break the game?
No, I don't think so. You're supposed to give him the toy. Check if you have Hoshinohana in your inventory, he gave it to you in exchange. If you have it, you can safely ignore him.

Reactions: danialvaro

Inroh

Jul 19, 2018
I got to a door with a long password. Item says password is "Tentacleopen" but no combination of this works. All caps, all lower case, proper capitalization, etc. I even tried just using the japanese characters in the same spots as the english ones. Nothing opens this door.

Reactions: terraner

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I got to a door with a long password. Item says password is "Tentacleopen" but no combination of this works. All caps, all lower case, proper capitalization, etc. I even tried just using the japanese characters in the same spots as the english ones. Nothing opens this door.
Try to replace the System.json file in the data folder with .
It could be that "locale":"en_US" line in that file reset and changed back to "ja_JP" which makes it impossible to open the door with text password.

RudenkoArtem

Mar 1, 2020
Im stucked.I took a sword in treasure rome and gave it to orc.There was 800gold and a bucket with smile.And after that i talked with everyone and dont have any options.The dragon said me to make a potion and a girl is waiting for ingrediets .that all

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
bad government, very bad. Little princess rule em all? really? :rolleyes:

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
im stuck after i got scorpion meal, i dont know what to do next? please link me walkthrough of the game so i can unlock all endings, its no fun to know endings if i dont play the game

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
is there any way to avoid the slime after giving the sword to that one orc early on, i like going for virgin/cgless runs on the first playthrough but it looks like the run just ends there unfortunately );

Reactions: Ko kon59

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I gotta agree with what some other people said. This game is not particularly great as a game. They could have set it up as a VN with some choices in it and it wouldn't have lost out on much. The fact that the princess is guaranteed to lose her virginity and end up with at least 40-something% Lewdness degree no matter what you do raises the question of what's the point of the gameplay at all?

Story is generic as hell too.

All that said, the art is hot, the scenes were decently hot, and at least I got some laughs out of some of the characters and how they acted etc. Not a terrible way to waste ~2hours at most.

The fact that, if I understood correctly, the escape ending works because the ring turns the Orc Chief into sand, is hilarious.

Beyond that though, between the lewd stats, and some of the dialog (particularly the succubus orgy), I suspect that the circle intended to make a much bigger game originally, but then ended up going with this in the end, possibly to make a quick buck. Either way, it's hinted that the Lewd Crest thing was supposed to be a mechanic of its own, and quite possibly a part of the story.

In any case. Thank you Daedroth for the translation. I wish you luck with all your other projects. There's definitely a few more in that list of yours that I'm eagerly and patiently waiting for their completion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Where I can find Swamp Nunam?, I'm stuck at gathering ingredient for special dish
Food Storage.

where can i get the booz ?
pic177.PNG

is there any way to avoid the slime after giving the sword to that one orc early on, i like going for virgin/cgless runs on the first playthrough but it looks like the run just ends there unfortunately );
Unfortunately, virgin run is not possible. Princess has to make some sacrifices :cry:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
how many "monsters"? Is this one of them retarded games where 90% and above are all fatties/orcs/goblins with token tentacles in there somewhere?

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
I already done that, I take everything at food storage, but when I go back to the Minotaur guy, he still saying "relying to collect special recipe and ingredient", I'm confused

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I already done that, I take everything at food storage, but when I go back to the Minotaur guy, he still saying "relying to collect special recipe and ingredient", I'm confused
Grab the recipe in this room.
pic179.PNG
Then bring everything you found to the minotaur guy. He will tell you you picked up wrong grass.
pic180.PNG
The needed ingredient is here.

Reactions: Razor298
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes