2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
You can talk to the gobbos which are standing guard. The one who is all alone is your target, the girl can help deal with him.
How? Whenever I interact with them the goblin threatens to tape my mouth and the girl just says she wants more. How do you make them interact?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Funny game.
But still... i don't get how escaping from the prison can save the Kingdom.
I missed something?

Feb 10, 2022
Short "puzzle" without any combat whatsoever. Check the sparkly thing here, use it there, find yourself in a precarious lewd situation inbetween. For a game of its size, it has an impressive amount of scenes, 4 endings and lots of h-stats you can keep track of. But be warned: the writing is awful, and I didn't change much there since I'm not into rewriting stuff.
Huge thanks to kuki0078 and King Dude for help with images.

I'm also working on a couple of other games, namely and . If everything goes well, you can expect me to release at least one of those titles this month. You can download the wip tl patches and keep track of my progress either in my discord or in the thread here.
Discord link?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How do u get all the endings ?
One here
pic145.PNG
Another two - choose different options in the dialogue with Gajah after you get out of the castle.

Funny game.
But still... i don't get how escaping from the prison can save the Kingdom.
I missed something?
Yeah, didn't get that either. It was in the game's dlsite description (last sentence). Maybe the dev was planning to make the game much larger.

Discord link?

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
where to trigger the futanari potion scene? from what i can tell it involves the succubi but there's no other prompts besides the one for the egglaying tentacles in the room

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
So that wolf in cafeteria, I gave him Flower and then Teddy Bear, now Dress is stuck in my inventory and I can't talk to him, does that break the game?

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes