RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
i have a question: Do girls even play ntr games?
i mean in most ntr games MC is male and...

what they even enjoy about ntr game:unsure:

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
If you're interested in a woman's point of view: Well, technically in most guy-oriented games, the protagonist travels the world and fucks everyone, not caring how they feel about how that girl will feel when she's alone and the next night he's sleeping with someone else. She may feel abandoned, left out, cheated out of her feelings. It could be considered NTR.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Are you at that part where it's scream loud as fuck and destroying your hearing ?
Or at a part where your neighbors are asking you about what their chickens are doing in your backyard being unalive ? XD
in the part where my fox got pregnant by neighbor's dog

• Haha
Reactions: Papertrail013

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
If you dont mind incest much and you are blind when its comes to age of haracters XD (Age wasnt established yet) and
(I'm laughing byt the age thing i ment for real) , and you wont more NTR but this time finaly guy (MC/PC) is being stolen bit by bit frome girl by 10 girls and in the future meaby more then heck out this :

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lewdest-house-v0-1-7-dmf.142759/

Personally , really honestly i'm playing this because of the story
The Lewdest House

Dews of this game states that it isn't containing anything connected to NTR , and in the future still will not have anything NTR related they are making sure about that .

So i'm real story about misleading people , but still advise to check it out

I have feeling like it has NTR after playing this game but i'm not gonna argue with dews , its their game so they know better

Reactions: Mister Wake

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Weird , am i the only one that is filing fine ?
Even though i want to know what's next in the story

Jun 4, 2022
Weird , am i the only one that is filing fine ?
Even though i want to know what's next in the story
Nah, it's just that by nature the group of people who're most impatient presumably has a significant overlap with the people who post a lot in thread. If someone's checking the thread a bunch because they're stir-crazy for an update then they're more likely to want to say something compared to someone else who's calmer and thus checks less often. Thus the more passionate of our members are the ones you see the most in the thread. At least, that's how I figure it.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes