RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
Weird , am i the only one that is filing fine ?
Even though i want to know what's next in the story
Nah, I am fine as well, I only really come to check this thread if I see something in my notifications

Nah, it's just that by nature the group of people who're most impatient presumably has a significant overlap with the people who post a lot in thread. If someone's checking the thread a bunch because they're stir-crazy for an update then they're more likely to want to say something compared to someone else who's calmer and thus checks less often. Thus the more passionate of our members are the ones you see the most in the thread. At least, that's how I figure it.
Pretty much this, your sample size here is mostly made up from outliers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did Headpat use any plugins? From my observations, this game seems to mostly be vanilla RPGM and that... tends to break pretty easily tbh, RPGM is a flimsy engine

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
The game is being done by this circle:
I just hope it doesn't end up like those ntr where the partner is always out-of-the-picture. It cuts a lot of tension from the plot.
The game is now one of my most wanted after was cancelled. God how good the demo was! It has most of the thing I want in a ntr story.
The good thing is...the author is gonna upload the "relatively large demo" for free...eventually.

Reactions: Gw1n

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
I still wonder if anon is really going to be the one who knocks Sana up, or if he ends up just being tricked into thinking the baby is his, but it's actually the demon general's.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes