RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

goohoogaloomogaloo

Mar 22, 2020
I never comment on this site but since nobody else has posted about it thought I'd update everyone, headpat says the next update is finished but theres a "technical issue" causing a lot of trouble, game will be uploaded as soon as its fixed (hopefully not long now, the post was made yesterday night)

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
The last game of this author had sad ending where main hero was strucked by his cheating wife in the process of doing blow in job for driver, so i thinkg that this game(as like all ntr games) will have a horrible ending with losing main hero.
I think headpat said before there's supposed to be multiple endings for this game (and I bet anon probably will still die in one of them). My guess for the endings are: one is him dying, another is him accepting Sana cucked him, but they stay together and have a kid (Sana still ntr's him all the time), maybe an ending where anon lost the fight against the demon general and Sana gets knocked up by the demon general, but anon uses that skill he got in act one to save her after its too late. Personally, I think a demon fox hero could be neat for a future game.
It's too bad one ending probably won't be Sana just staying with Karl. He is clearly the best choice for romance, since he has a mansion and a harem.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
What's new:
- 8 H scenes
-- 6 of them being roaming events
- new Sana outfit
- some story bits

Please defeat the Orc Boss again. I included a save (#3) right before him. If you want to speed it up, talk to the cheating fairy in the top-left corner of the boss room.
In town, if you want to know what inn scene is coming up please look at the sign in front of the inn.

After you conclude your business in town, you can enter Karl's mansion. It's in the same state as the playtest we did earlier.
Finishing the mansion is up next, then we'll return to town for more stuff in there. After that the dungeon will open up.

IMPORTANT: I had to gut a few scenes and some random town events due to the issue that popped up two days ago.
They need to be redone from scratch which just takes me some more time.
I will upload another version this week that adds the missing stuff.
This version gets uploaded because I don't want to keep people completely hanging.
If you don't mind, wait a few days for another upload!

What's been cut:
Three of the inn scenes can't be interacted with. They still happen and you can see the art progressing, but the manager won't let you enter work.
The park scene ends abruptly. That one borked out completely so I removed the second half of it for now.

---
Let's talk about stuff:
One of the big troublemakers and cause of the extra delay was the roaming scenes regarding the inn. They involved lots of map changes and had a ton of variables in constant use - I ripped everything out and replaced it with a much simpler system similar to the older acts but now it works.

Hope you have fun looking for the new scenes regardless!
If not, expect the missing scenes to be uploaded on friday or saturday!

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
What's new:
- 8 H scenes
-- 6 of them being roaming events
- new Sana outfit
- some story bits

Please defeat the Orc Boss again. I included a save (#3) right before him. If you want to speed it up, talk to the cheating fairy in the top-left corner of the boss room.
In town, if you want to know what inn scene is coming up please look at the sign in front of the inn.

After you conclude your business in town, you can enter Karl's mansion. It's in the same state as the playtest we did earlier.
Finishing the mansion is up next, then we'll return to town for more stuff in there. After that the dungeon will open up.

IMPORTANT: I had to gut a few scenes and some random town events due to the issue that popped up two days ago.
They need to be redone from scratch which just takes me some more time.
I will upload another version this week that adds the missing stuff.
This version gets uploaded because I don't want to keep people completely hanging.
If you don't mind, wait a few days for another upload!

What's been cut:
Three of the inn scenes can't be interacted with. They still happen and you can see the art progressing, but the manager won't let you enter work.
The park scene ends abruptly. That one borked out completely so I removed the second half of it for now.

---
Let's talk about stuff:
One of the big troublemakers and cause of the extra delay was the roaming scenes regarding the inn. They involved lots of map changes and had a ton of variables in constant use - I ripped everything out and replaced it with a much simpler system similar to the older acts but now it works.

Hope you have fun looking for the new scenes regardless!
If not, expect the missing scenes to be uploaded on friday or saturday!
1691611670759.png

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes