RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
i wanna make a game
My boyfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and HE Buffs
Everybody with his large penis
nah, I don't think would work well, it would be better call it

My boyfriend advanced to the Bishop class and bring "salvation" to everybody with his large penis.

when you play as the man you unlock the scenes while when you play as the girl you see them as random events

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023

My boyfriend advanced to the Bishop class and bring "salvation" to everybody with his large penis.

when you play as the man you unlock the scenes while when you play as the girl you see them as random events
Idk maybe that would work but for religious stuff I prefer a nun slutting it up at a church instead of the priest giving it to everyone.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
these dude down bad, they start making their own game.
make concepts for games is easy, for make really a game you need:
- money for pay the artist
- hope someone support you because make a game without economical help empty your pocket at high speed
- hope that whoever is part of the project, aside yourself, don't step back leaving you alone

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Nah Headpat’s not the best with schedules but neither is he the average patreon/subscribestar/whatever dev thats would take the money and run, it might take longer than planned but i have faith in him delivering.
Headpat has too much experience in giving exact release dates and almost all of them are late, so now he just does it, when the game comes out, it won't make the same mistake again

Reactions: Aereon1104

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
First off , i need to say that english isn't my first language so i'm sorry for mistakes
And second , here enjoy a concept plot to the game where girl is meaby oblivious to the MC/PC NTRing her
MC - Main Character PC - Player Character

When MC/PC was young he was one and only boy in the village , he had many friends in the village as he grows up he needed to (travel into a city / go on an adventure) to learn how to become a (warrior/mage/knight/etc...) . He come back to the village that he left to show everyone how hes grown , people in the village give him a job as the willage guard/adventurer and are giving him some quest , but he did not come alone to the village , when he was gone he got a girlfriend that traveled with him back to the village and starts to live and work with him . As time goes by meaby she starts to notice that something "weird" is happening around her boyfriend/MC/PC , and as the time goes by MC/PC is being seduced by people in the village
(yes i'm implying cute girls/futas/traps/femboys/moms/aunts/grannies (Example : Astolfo - Yes Lumberjack - No)) , girlfriend is not attending/ignoring MC/PC needs or can't fully satisfy him , and villagers are more than happy and willing to "lend a helping hand or more" to satisfy MC/PC needs .

So MC will fuck around but can he hide it (he will be NTRing his girlfriend) ? or somehow prevent sexuall encounters ? and he's girlfriend , will she be living oblivious ? or find out and leave him ? or get a thrill from it and start sharing him ? or completely fall in love in being cooked (breaking stereotype that only guys can be cooked)

Mar 9, 2021

Considering that polishing the bishop is a euphemism for masturbation it could be work.

Oct 8, 2019
New crackpot theory, Anon actually knows that he is getting cucked. He is only pretending to not know in front of the player so that we do not notice that he has gained sentience. His ultimate goal is to destroy Headpat and gain freedom. MGATTDCASBE is actually a deep critique of mankind's satisfaction with mediocrity in the face of uncertainness, as well as an exploration of the solipsist mindset that a human can reach through self-doubt.

What a brilliant representation of man's struggle against god, never would I have expected such deep and thought provoking writing from a hentai game! Sasuga, Headpat!

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes