RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
I heard it was four good faithful, "good" unfaithful, bad leave, and really bad.
I wonder if the really bad ending will just have Anon get killed, the previous game's protag got ran over by the car of the guy who cucked him. Or maybe it goes the Thug Hero route, though I doubt it considering that this game's writing really isn't up to par with it

Reactions: Papertrail013

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I wonder if the really bad ending will just have Anon get killed, the previous game's protag got ran over by the car of the guy who cucked him. Or maybe it goes the Thug Hero route, though I doubt it considering that this game's writing really isn't up to par with it
Hope it doesn't get that needlessly brutal again, at least it can be avoided this time.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Anyone habe full save?
I downloaded the itch.io version out of curiosity and found out one thing: that version fixes one of the scenes ( 2nd scene ) of the assault on the orc village that was bugged when you choose the replay option (you can listen to the audio but the screen was black). If anyone knows how to fix scene 1, I would appreciate it if you comment

I leave my save for whoever wants it (save 5 is the gallery and save 2 It's in the last part when Sana agrees to go to the second floor of the bar with those guys. After that you just have to enter and leave the bar until the event is activated where see them go up to the 2nd floor)

ELMONASCHINAS2023

Dec 14, 2022
Puedes compartir el guardado completo con la galería desbloqueada (no importa si son archivos separados pero esta es la galería completa hasta la última actualización) o un manual completo (si se puede detallar) para desbloquear las escenas, por favor

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Puedes compartir el guardado completo con la galería desbloqueada (no importa si son archivos separados pero esta es la galería completa hasta la última actualización) o un manual completo (si se puede detallar) para desbloquear las escenas, por favor
el save 5 que esta en el comentario es el completo con todo lo que hay actualmente, aunque hay unas escenas ingame que no estan incluidas dentro de la galeria pero no se puede hacer nada con eso

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
What if really bad ending is Anon killing them all

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 8, 2019
What if really bad ending is Anon killing them all
Thug Hero Party did this, but that game is an unironically well written exploration of humanity so it could get away with it. For a somewhat comedic NTR game like this I doubt that it will be able to make a good ending where Anon actually kills everyone, since so far he has had zero strength progression and any buff would end up being an asspull

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anon actually kills everyone, since so far he has had zero strength progression and any buff would end up being an asspull
Well Anon has had anger progression by destroying the goddess' statue after he realizes how screwed over he seems to be getting with others taking advantage of his girlfriend.
Though I agree having Anon suddenly become super beefy wouldn't really fit the narrative.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Well Anon has had anger progression by destroying the goddess' statue after he realizes how screwed over he seems to be getting with others taking advantage of his girlfriend.
Though I agree having Anon suddenly become super beefy wouldn't really fit the narrative.
I might need to replay. Was there any other gods or devils in game? Anon could reject that god for another and ask for help from them if so I guess

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 8, 2019
Anger can also very easily go nowhere. We already established that when Europa casually stomped his poor ass after he destroyed her statue. From what I can imagine of the endings, one would probably be a happy one where Sana does not get stolen, one where she remains in a relationship with him but keeps cheating on him (and probably bears the child of another man), one where she leaves him and one where he either gets killed/commits suicide

Maybe a chad god, one who can help MC sending him to a isekai world where his strength is normal (example, our world)
Anon would probably be superhuman in our world, assuming that level 1 is the baseline for your average human in his world. Probably still wouldn't be able to deal with guns, but it's something

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes