RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Head didn't say anything else? :unsure:
Last comment (2 days before)

It's important to me to not be a "never ever" dev who has a perpetually unfinished game. I want the endings and be able to call the game "finished" and then we can just keep adding content whenever we think of something.
Getting to work on Luna and her crew is also a nice change of scenery for the artist.
And once we're about to be 'done' with Luna, there's a third game project I have planned.
We need to get all our girls out there!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Last comment (2 days before)

It's important to me to not be a "never ever" dev who has a perpetually unfinished game. I want the endings and be able to call the game "finished" and then we can just keep adding content whenever we think of something.
Getting to work on Luna and her crew is also a nice change of scenery for the artist.
And once we're about to be 'done' with Luna, there's a third game project I have planned.
We need to get all our girls out there!
Thanks, but this doesn't have the information I need, Headpat didn't say anything about the release date, ok, forget that, but the rest he said was just that he will definitely finish the game Sana and is preparing to release a new game, nothing special :unsure:

Jan 14, 2021
Thanks, but this doesn't have the information I need, Headpat didn't say anything about the release date, ok, forget that, but the rest he said was just that he will definitely finish the game Sana and is preparing to release a new game, nothing special :unsure:
Headpat has yet to hit ANY release he predicted before.

Not once hashe made it xD, its so consistently inconsistent that it became consistent again.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Last comment was on the previous page where he said Sunday, but it's delayed already. When he has an update it will get posted here by one of us subscribers.

Reactions: Duongvipro2000

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Tuesday we will get an apology where he cites the corrupted hard drive, and then the release is this Saturday.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly i think it's already released and everything in this thred is just a conspiracy,trying to gaslight the masses into hysteria.
WELL IT WONT WORK ON ME IM TOO SMORT

• Haha
Reactions: Mister Wake
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes