RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I can't open these 2 scenes even though I read the instructions, does anyone have the save file?
The first scene is bugged. Its the fifth inn scene. Headpat just uploaded a fix, but I will rely on someone else to upload it. My wifi isn't capable of uploads, it seems. I'm regretting it.

The second scene is achievable. Speak to the nun.
Then wait around town. A minotaur will spawn sometimes around the lower section, walking. Follow him to the church..

Aug 4, 2017
The first scene is bugged. Its the fifth inn scene. Headpat just uploaded a fix, but I will rely on someone else to upload it. My wifi isn't capable of uploads, it seems. I'm regretting it.

Then wait around town. A minotaur will spawn sometimes around the lower section, walking. Follow him to the church..
any hero for the fix?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021

This explain why after 50th try I'm always unable to trigger this V.I.P scene.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes