RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
The new scenes seem to not work in my save in the gallery (Only images work), if you have any experience with a save editor, you can edit it to make the game think you have done everything up until the scene you wanna see and then go there manually, as the scenes i found were in the game, just not in my gallery save :/.
Headpat says only images for some of the scenes in the gallery for now, will add the scenes themselves later (probably when he gets around to adding all the old missing ones too)

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
how do you enter slime caves? is their any scene after seeing the hot springs with feif or is it not finished?

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Maybe he will get the elf girl, that'd be a good end.
Maybe he will get the elf girl, that'd be a good end.
I think the only way to have a good ending is to...restart the entire world and change Anon's personality (and maybe his penis size...). And if his fate is determined as it is and cannot be changed, then there is nothing we can do for him...

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How do you trigger the 4th round of the tournament?
(I have defeated the Orc War Boss, but not entered the demon city, because it looks like you can't escape for a while, and I'm trying to go back for other scenes first.)

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
How do you trigger the 4th round of the tournament?
(I have defeated the Orc War Boss, but not entered the demon city, because it looks like you can't escape for a while, and I'm trying to go back for other scenes first.)
Just go to the 4th town, enter the Inn then you can use the teleport to go back to the 1st town. Just do the tournament quests, the 4th one doesn't have a marker for some reason but just interact on the same door and it will trigger.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I've looked everywhere, can't find any of the new scenes. The orcs and goblins seem to be the same. I don't even know where the church is. The only one I do know is the tournament, but my game is bugged and I can't get past the third scene.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
There is no game quite like this one, that is why I love it so much
I do not know any other games I enjoyed where you walk around town whilst trying to find the scenes of your lover cheating with such amazing artwork
I've been considering trying to make a game mimicking the gameplay because it could be a genre within itself

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've looked everywhere, can't find any of the new scenes. The orcs and goblins seem to be the same. I don't even know where the church is. The only one I do know is the tournament, but my game is bugged and I can't get past the third scene.
Church is in the demon town, its the double doors in the middle of the city to the left of the inn.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes